III

[At Sindria,Local Market]
3rd Person's Pov
Lucy was dumbstruck as she stares at the man in front of her..The man who she bumped into was none other than King Sinbad,King of Sindria and the leader of the Seven Seas Alliance..

Jafar ran besides Sinbad and panted,"Idiot!Dont go dissapearing like that!We were completely worried!"He scolds as Sinbad nervously chuckles..

"A-Ah I'm sorry..I was just helping Lucy here just now.."Sinbad said..

"Who..?"Jafar asks as he slowly turns in front of him to be greeted by Lucy with a nervous smile..

"H-Hey Jafar.."She greeted while waving at him..

"You both know each other?"Sinbad asks confused looking at Jafar then Lucy..

Lucy nods,her friendly aura coming back."Yes..But we only just met yesterday when I arrived.."

Sinbad grinned,"Well then..A friend of Jafar's is a friend of mine too..It's nice meeting you Lucy.."He says before kissing Lucy's hand..

Lucy smiled,"It's a pleasure meeting you Your Highness.."She said..

Sinbad's background seemed to crash as multiple arrows stabbed his back dramatically..Jafar sweatdropped while Lucy was in the midst of worrying..

"I-Is Sinbad going to be okay??"The blonde asked her eyes showing clear worry..

Jafar sighed before smiling,"Yes..He does this sometimes when a girl dejects his so called charms..."

Lucy heaved a breath of relief..Her eyes then shifted towards one of the corners..Her senses kicked in and not long did she stand by and wait..She dashed towards the corner which was about 20 meters away..

She could hear Jafar's shout but it soon faded as she enters the slim paved corner..She saw a man with black hair and brown eyes..He was slowly walking towards a girl in the age of ten..

Lucy's Pov
My eyes narrowed at him before staying unnoticed..When I knew the man was up to no good,I walked towards them,my eyes glinting in mischief..

"If I may ask..What are you doing with this girl over here?"I asked politely yet very venomous..

The girl's eyes lit up in hope as she rushes behind me..

"P-Please save me!!That man wants to kill me!"She says,her tone was freaking out..I smiled softly at her before frowing at the guy..

He was smirking..This guy..I then noticed his uncommon chain bracelet..Before I could react,chains started heading towards me..

I was able to push the girl out of the way but my arms were bleeding,it had almost like claw marks..I gritted my teeth in pain before getting my whip..

"Run as fast as you can..I'll deal with him.."I ordered as the girl nodded and ran away..

I sighed before my eyes turning sharp,I noticed the man flinch by my gesture..I retracted my whip,targeted his leg and threw him up wards to the sky..

His chains formed into some kind of wings and he was now flying..I jumped up and landed on the roof..

I stretched my right arm which was holding my whip before preparing to jump..I put gravity magic on my feet and used it to jump up,high enough to put me in front of that guy..

I immediately tied my whip on his left arm,where his chain bracelet was,and smashed him down to the ground..I have to thank Kagura for this..

By now I noticed the crowd gathering..I clicked my tongue before landing down,I then put my foot down on the guy's head..I noticed the metal bracelet and quickly disarmed him of this..

I see Sinbad and Jafar running towards me..I clicked my tongue again before recoiling my whip back and made it dissapear..

After Sinbad and Jafar successfully drove the crowd off..They walked towards me..

I gave Jafar the chain bracelet and he rose his brow in confusion,"It's his metal vessel.."I answered before taking a deep breath..

"God I only wanted to go around shops..And now I'm associated with this guy now.."I muttered,silently cursing under my breath as I secretly forced my feet more and I hear the man groan..

I smiled at them before turning my back,"I'll be going now..If you want to go ask me,I'll be at Redwood Inn Room B2.."I said while waving my hand..

Once I returned to my inn,I groaned and sat on my chair ..Seems like Kagura's training did really well..I chuckled,remembering Kagura's flustered face when I asked her to train me..

'R-Really?Y-You want me t-to train y-you?'

I feel like I'm forgetting something..

I then decided to buy some food near here,since I haven't ate breakfast and it's already almost noon..

I was going to go out when I hear a poof sound..I turned my head to be greeted by Virgo..

"Hime[1]..I think you forgot about something.."She said as she gestures to my arms..I looked at it and I paled..

I forgot dammit!I used my arms to push the girl away..Grrr..Virgo smiled before dissapearing and reappearing with a med kit in her hand..

I sat back down as she puts a bandage around both my arms..

"Hime you should be more careful when you're fighting.."Virgo said in a concerned tone..I smiled and nodded..

"Yeah..Thanks for fixing it.."I said..She nodded..

My stomach grumbled as me and Virgo sweatdrop..Loke then appears out of nowhere and was holding a paper bag..

He smirked slightly,"Here's your Brunch.."He says as he hands it to me..I blushed a bit before pouting..

"What?I was around the market.."I defended..Both of my spirits chuckled before dissapearing..

I opened the paper bag and saw a plastic container with rice and some meat..It also contained a spoon and a fork..

I started eating but then realized something..

I have no drink..

I mentally facepalmed and stood up,I closed the plastic container before getting some jewels and went out..

I bought a milkshake and was going to go back when I bumped into someone..Again..

The milkshake I was holding spilled on my blouse as I pouted..I looked up to see a Red almost pink hair..

"Kouha/Lucy-neesan?!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A/n:Ooooh..Lucy meets Kouha..Hehehehe..

Lucy: Your planning something aren't you?

A/n: Yep :P

Lucy: *facepalms*

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapet!Do the disclaimer please Lucy!

Lucy: Author does not own Fairy Tail nor Magi..She only owns the story and the O/c's..

A/n:Since I'm in a good mood,you can say good bye formally Lucy ^__^

Lucy: *smiles* Good bye!See you next chapter!

A/n: *nosebleeds becauze of Lucy's beauty*

Lucy: *sweatdrops*

1.Hime:Princess/Royal Woman
{Total Words: 1070}
{P.s Not including Author Note}