X

3rd Person's Pov
Lucy was currently in her room..Wondering if she was too harsh with the three siblings earlier..She groaned in frustration as she looks at the ceiling..

'Maybe I should make up for them..Ah yes..Make up for them..Hmm..'

She sighs deeply before covering herself with the blanket..She was going to close her eyes and sleep when a knock was heard..

She sits up before speaking,"Come in!"

The door opens revealing Kouen..She just gave a sleepy look at him since it was already night,and she wanted to sleep..He sits beside her as he puts a hand on her head..

"Is something wrong?Koumei said something about you being off earlier.."Kouen said,his eyes full of concern..

Lucy closes her eyes before sighing,"I think I was too harsh on them earlier..I don't know what came over me.."She answered honestly since she knew Kouen would eventually find out..

"You must be just tired..But anyways,I came here to ask a question.."He said as Lucy smiled as she opened her eyes,"Sure..What is it?"

Kouen held her hand before making her look straight at his eyes,"Do you..Want to be Kou Empire's Lady Of Blessings?"

Her eyes widened..First Sinbad..And now Kouen..Was she really that valuable that they gave her a title?She thought,"W-What for?"

"Lucy the three are worried about you..And you know I am too..I wouldn't want to give you up to people like them..I want you to be Kou Empire's only.."Kouen explained..

Lucy was confused..Them?Who?Why?She gulps before averting her gaze..

"Kouen..What if..I failed to meet those expectations?What if I fail to be Kou Empire's Lady of Blessings?"Lucy asks,her voice trembling..

Kouen softened his gaze at her before hugging her tightly..Lucy buried her face on the crook of his neck..Kouen starts caressing her hair,"Lucy you wouldn't fail us..Because you're already high enough that we don't need to expect anything from you..You are who we choose because we know that you take your job seriously.."

Lucy closes her eyes once more before nodding,"I accept your offer..Kouen.."

Kouen leaves a peck on her forehead before he goes out of her room..Lucy takes a deep breath as she lays down..She covered her face with one of the pillows as she thinks about what she just said..Now..She was of that,the highest of all..Having both the titles equivalent to that of an emperor..

-TimeSkip-
Lucy was currently bathing..She was too shocked about the event last night..She needed to recollect her thoughts as she slouches down on the bathtub..

Meanwhile,on the Kou Empires palace grounds..The two leaders were glaring at each other in hatred and anger..

"Emperor Kouen..If I may ask..Why would you offer such title to my Princess of Sindria?"Sinbad asks..His eyes were cold yet serious..

"You do not own The Lady of Blessings..Such of that,you cannot say she is yours.."Kouen states..His eyes glaring at Sinbad..

Sinbad smirked,"The High Princess of Sindria had accepted my offer first..Therefore I can call her mine.."He said..

"The last time I checked,she hasn't agreed for you to call her yours King Sinbad.."Kouen spat..

"The last time I checked,The princess is citizen of Sindria first..Not of Kou's.."Sinbad snapped..

Dark auras starts surrounding the two..Both exchange heated glares..A spark appeared between their gazes..
Aladdin,who was going to go to Lucy's room,noticed them and shivered..Knowing it was best not to intervene..