Chapter 52 - Hot (Part I)

Guys this chapter has some HOT and detailed stuff. Read at your own risk.

FLASHBACK:

**

The car ride was being silent, I decided to break it.

- I love driving your car. - I said keeping my focus on the road.

- It's a cool car. - he excitedly stated, I almost could hear his smile as he talked about his car.

After a while we arrived to my house.

- Prepared to see, my house? - I questioned him and opening the door.

- It's so cool! - he said in his raspy voice.

We still were in the dark but we could see perfectly, I noticed a picture on the floor.

-There is someone here. Don't make any noise. - I carefully advised him while whispering and he nodded.

Quickly I turned the lights on.

There's no one here.

- Maybe Nick dropped it and didn't noticed. - I finally spoke in a normal tone walking over to it and putting it back were it was.

CURRENTLY:

- Probably. - Harry agreed.

- I'm gonna show you your bedroom and the bathroom today, I'm a little tired. I will show you the rest of the house tomorrow morning. Okay?

He nodded.

I led Harry to the upstairs bedroom next to mine.

 Damien's bedroom.

It was in Damien's favorite colours.

Dark green and brown. It reminded me of the woods, because the wallpaper was a photo of the woods. Everytime I used to walk in it, I felt the sensation of freedom and freshness.

The thing that first hit me when I walked in after Damien died was the smell. It still had the smell of his perfume.

- Do you like it? - I asked  trying to suppress the memories.

- I love it! It has my favourite colour! - his dimples showing.

- What is it?

- Green.

Fuck.

-Glad to hear that. Now, the bathroom is the door in front of this room and if you need anything, my room is next to yours, to the right. Do you need anything? 

- No thank you. - he politely smiled.

- I'm going to let you get used to the room. I'm going to sleep, goodnight. - I said going away and closing the door.

-If you need anything I will be, well, here. Sleep tight - he responded chuckling.

**

After I undressed myself and put on a white simple shirt and grey shorts, I got in the bed and soon fell asleep.

I had been sitting on the couch catching up on some Netflix and enjoying the weekend when I heard the sound of keys in my door followed by the sound of it opening and shutting.

I looked behind me only to see my roomate and friend, Nick, drop his keys onto the counter and open the fridge. I had no idea when I decided to move to London and answering an ad that my roommate would be so attractive.

We had spoken over skype and a messaging up app, but never bothered to video chat, so when he picked me up, my jaw dropped. It had been a bit difficult to live with him, he sent my hormones into over drive and I already had worn out one vibrator.