A Preview

"Where should I sit then?"

"Wherever, is fine. You've been in my room before Jungkook, you don't have to ask permission."

"I know- I'm just trying to not make things awkward."

Jimin looked at the younger with a frown. "Well you're doing a shit job of it." he said, lightly pushing Jungkook on the bed. The younger gasped as Jimin crawled on top of him- only to fill disappointed when the elder quickly swung his legs off Jungkook and sat just next to him. "Don't worry, handsome" Jimin mumbled. "I'll only straddle you, if you ask me to."

"Thanks" Jungkook blushed as pulled himself into a sitting position. His counterpart sitting with his back against the headboard, knees tucked beneath his chin, and an inquisitive look on his face. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"I wanted to know if I should bother waiting for you to make a move." Jimin said, cutting straight to the point. "Are you going to break up with her or not, because at this point I'm getting a little pissed."

"It's not that simple, Jimin. I just-"

"How could it not be, hmm? Jimin cut in. "It's not like you two have been together long- and more importantly, you're not happy are you?"

"No, but-"

"Don't even say that you don't want to hurt her. She hurt you and then boasted in front of your coworkers and everyone- like what she said was perfectly fine."

"But she didn't know that I was there, Jimin! She wouldn't have said anything if she had known I was listening."

"That hardly makes it better, Jungkook!" Jimin scoffed. "You said yourself that she's only shown you that she doesn't fully support you. So what the fuck, do you think, dragging this out is going to help?"

"I don't know, okay!" Jungkook shouted, dropping his head into his hands. "I don't know why. I just can't dump her. I want to- I really do. There's just something that's holding me back and I don't know what it is."

"I think I do." Jimin muttered. "I think you're punishing yourself."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Don't be fucking stupid. I'm not fucking punishing myself. What kind of bull shit is that?" He said with venom in his voice.

"I'm not fucking stupid, Kook!" Jimin rolled his eyes. "There's no reason for you to stay with Maddie, other than you feel guilty."

"Don't give me that shit, Jimin."

"I'm not." Jimin deadpanned. "Sure- We kissed, we made out, but we didn't actually do anything!"

"You left hickies all over me, Jimin! You gave me more shit to hide and it made me feel like such an asshole. I don't fucking need this!"

"Don't put your shit on me, Jungkook" Jimin growled. "I don't force you to do anything. You kissed me first. I have never, and will never, force you to do anything that you don't want to do. You've been avoiding me because you don't trust yourself to be alone with me."

"That's ridiculous."

"Fine. Tell me then- why've you been avoiding me? Because I know it's not for Maddie. Yoongi already cleared that up for me."

"Of course!" Jungkook sneered. "I should've known that Min fucking Yoongi would run and tell you everything."

"Oh no." Jimin growled in response. "Don't you put this on him. You did this, Kook."

Jungkook just stared in response, both men breathing heavily from the argument. They let the silence grow until Jimin came back in a quiet tone. "If you don't want to be with me that's fine."