Maddie

(These images are not meant 'of Maddie'. Continue to imagine her however you have been. She's open to interpretation.)

..........

The thing is- Maddie knew about everything from the very beginning ... or she had suspected as much. She was never a trusting girlfriend, so she became suspicious the first night that Jungkook and Jimin met.

She watched through the peephole as Jungkook went back to Jimin's apartment that night- and she took note of the fact that Jimin was at the Café the next day- that everytime she heard lude noise from the apartment above, she didn't really know where Jungkook was. Plus- that one time she could swear she heard Jungkook calling out someone else's name.

The sad part to all this, though, is that Maddie was fine with Jungkook cheating. She figured that, regardless of the fact that Jungkook was sneaking around, he sitll came back to her and that had to mean something.

When he stopped coming back and started making excuses she decided to pull out the big guns.

She called Robert and told him everything and he said that he'd look into things. After Robert found Jimin in Jungkook's apartment he called Maddie to let her know.

They met for dinner one night and Maddie picked the location. Robert was trying to console Maddie, because at the time he only saw the girl that his bone headed son was cheating on.

He assured Maddie that it was probably just a phase or an experiment. After all, if Jungkook really loved someone else- he'd leave Maddie right? But after seeing Jungkook and all his friends together- Robert thought it was more serious.

He told Maddie that, maybe she should end things- and Maddie listened ... partly. She took it as an idea that she should set an ultimatum.

Maddie went to Jungkook's that night to convince in to stay with her- by threatening to break up with him. It didn't work out the way she thought it would. So now she figured the only thing for her to do was to eliminate the only thing that was keeping Jungkook from her. Once he was gone- everything would be better again.

She did what she had to do.

..........

Maddie clutched her gun tightly, holding it out steadily in front of her. She felt her hands shaking as adrenaline coursed through her veins. She didn't think this far ahead.

By this point Yoongi and Jin were banging at the door. Maddie heard them faintly as she zoned in on the men in front of her.