Table for 7

"And how many in your party?" The Hostess questioned as she stacked menus in the crook of her arm.

"Seven" Jin chimed. "Sorry if it's an inconvenience- we probably should've called ahead."

"Not a problem at all." The Hostess giggled. "We have a table in the back for you all. Follow me gentlemen."

The small woman turned to trail the men through the restaurant. Leading the seven of them to a large table in a dimly lit corner of the room. They filled the chairs- Jin next to Namjoon, Jimin next to Junkook, then Taehyung, and Yoongi next to Hoseok. The couples began to lean into each other while, Taehyung stared at the menu with disdain.

"I hope you guys don't make me seventh wheel the entire night."

"Of course not" Jungkook chimed. "This is a family outing and we will, therefore, act like a family. As a matter of fact-" Jungkook fished out his phone and tossed it over to Yoongi. "Get a picture of me and Tae, will you?"

 "Get a picture of me and Tae, will you?"

Yoongi smiled as he snapped the photo. "It's a cute idea, Kook. We should all get some photos to post."

"Ooo hand me your phone, Yoongi. I'll get some pictures of you and Hoseok." Jin jumped in.

Hoseok chuckled. "We already have plenty of pictures of each other. Yoongi insisted on sending me selfies so I'd have multiple choices for his contact photo."

Namjoon laughed as he reached over the table to steal Hoseok's phone. "Now this- I've got to see."

The group took turns passing around the phone to dig through Hoseok's photos.

Jimin giggled. "This one's my favorite, Yoongi."

"You look like Cal when she gets something stuck to her paw

"You look like Cal when she gets something stuck to her paw."

"Well she looks cute whenever she does that- so I'm gonna take that as a compliment." Yoongi growled as he stuck his tongue out in Jimin's direction."

"I like that one too." Hoseok mumbled. "But this is the photo I'm using for Yoongi's contact pic."