Chapter Thirty Four: Summer- After Freshmen Year

Jim and I are leaving this weekend for Baltimore.  Only for the weekend before school starts. We want to see our family and take a little break.  Ball has been brutal.  Phillip asks repeatedly if I want him to come with us.  I tell him no.  He shouldn't put himself in the line of fire with the Greeks.  Three days apart will be fine.  We need some time apart.  We have not done anything more since that night at the party.  Come to think of it, he hasn't made any move other than to kiss me.  I sound whiney. I thought guys are supposed to be Horney all the time.  Maybe, I don't turn him on.

Jim is letting me drive the highway to gain experience with long distance driving.  My heart is in my throat because there are a number of bridges and trucks.  He keeps the conversation flowing to distract me.  This is the longest conversation between the two of us I think we ever have had.

"Varsity, Tia, is a huge responsibility. The season counts. Scouts come out all the time. Thought about what college?" Jim asks.

"I doubt I'll get my wish. I wish for Carolina. I'm fifth in the class. Carolina does not recruit fifth." I don't take my eyes off the road.  I have the steering wheel in a death grip.  The University of North Carolina is my dream. I can give you a thousand reasons why.

"Set your goal Tia. They might take fifth and a Superstar." Jim offers in support.  We grow silent for a while. The road is a little tough to maneuver in traffic.  Jim and my music differ dramatically.  He likes Jimmy Buffet and slow rock.  We compromise with Corey Smith. Since the tunnels are a little too much for me today, Jim takes over. I didn't do too bad.  Phillip texted a little while ago and Jim told him I am doing fine.

We arrive at Yiayia's and my cousins are in the back yard kicking the soccer ball.  It is Friday afternoon so of course they want to go play ball somewhere.  I am a little exhausted from the stress of driving. I tell them I am going to take a nap for a little while.

"Suit yourself.  Holler when you are up." Steve shouts as they head off.  Torri is not with him so he must be at his girlfriend's house or something.   I send him a text that I am in town. 

"Here.  Closet open or closed."-Tia

I am already in yoga pants and a t-shirt lying down on my bed when he responds.

"Here. Where?  In Baltimore."-T

"Didn't you know I was coming?"-Tia

"No Steve didn't say a word. Alone?"-T

"Yeah laying down.  I drove. Really Stressed."-Tia

"Walk up here.  No one is home."-T

"Think of an excuse for me."-Tia

"They are in Canton and will be gone all day.  Steve texted they are driving out to White Marsh too.  Tell Yiayia you are heading to the Center and will be back when the street lights come on."-T

"Be there in a sec."-Tia

I have a boyfriend and should not be this excited about spending alone time with Torri.  Our relationship has always been so different than a normal one.  It's like Torri does not count.  Well that is my story and I am sticking to it anyway.  I am at Torri's door in a few minutes. He pulls me in and downstairs before I can say "Hello".  He locks the door as we descend.  Torri moved his bedroom downstairs.  There is no longer a couch and a TV, but a bed and a recliner.  "Easier to sneak in and out of the house through the back door." He comments at my look.

Torri wastes no time with pleasantries and begins to kiss me hard with my back against the wall.  He reaches down and wraps my legs around his waist.  Somehow lost in his passion, my back hits something soft and I realize I am laying on his bed.  "You I have missed.  So many nights, I dream about you.  Sometimes when I am having sex with Amy, I picture you.  She wonders why I cum so fast.  I am sorry Tia, but this has been bottled up for so long. I hate to want you yet need to have you." He lets out a breathe and kisses me again.