Chapter Thirty Seven: Winter- Sophomore Year

"All I'm asking is for you to spend the night with me tonight." Randy pouts as I go to leave.

"So, staying the night with a guy is out and I have no girlfriends. How would you like me to do that?"  I glare at him.

"I will call my sister Tammy. She will cover for us." Randy pleads.

I want to spend the night with him. I really do. "Fine, have Tammy give me an hour. She will need to drop me off tomorrow too to keep up the charade." I kiss him and head out of the apartment.

After my shower, I tell my mom Tammy and I are going to a concert at the fair grounds and since she lives closer to them, I'm going to stay with her. We are still on break and I want this one night before the Championship Game and school take over again.

"I love Gary and Jake but I'm glad you are trying to hang with girls again." I flinch with a little tang of guilt.  I'm selfish. I put on my Rockie jeans which are red because it is a County Fair. I have to lay down on the bed to zip them up. Add, my black boots and a scoop neck T-shirt with "If I could do it again" to honor Corey. Red lipstick, messy bun, Smokey eyes and I'm ready to go. Tammy pulls up as mom is walking me to the door. She waves and so does mom. Then mom hands me $100 and tells me to behave.

"I now know why my brother is in love with you. You're hot. Ever think about going bi." She serious.  I laugh it off.

"Your brother is enough for now." We talk a little during the short ride. She drops me off at the apartment with a wave as Randy throws open the door. There are so many people in the living room, I'm stunned. It is a mixture of girls and guys. Randy takes my backpack up to his room successfully leaving me with the crowd alone downstairs.I try to shy away to a corner.

Pete spots me, "Vision, you decide on one guy for the night and you pick Randy. Run away with me. Marry me."

I laugh as he falls on his knees before me. Randy is back in a flash taking my hand and kissing it. "Not a chance Pete. Princess is mine."

We file out to the cars. I'm thankful Justin is driving and we are in the back seat. Randy leans in to whisper, "Those jeans are going to get you in so much trouble later tonight."

"Promises..promises" I wink.

The girl Justin brings is a little on the dumb side, but pretty enough. We are lost in our own world in the back seat. Randy cups my ass and kisses me the entire car ride. From the noises in the front seat, Justin is having fun too.

"You Tia are not wearing any underwear." Randy whispers.

"Yup. Whatcha going to do about it." I challenge him.  He proceeds to whisper the answer in my ear.

We arrive at the fairgrounds with the crowd from the apartment. Randy is holding my hand as we push through the mayhem. He makes sure I'm safe in this sea of people. "We will buy tickets for the games later. The concert starts in 15 minutes." Randy tells me.

At the fair concerts, there is no seating.  Everyone is spread out in the arena. Our group lands a prime spot right up by the stage. Someone hands Randy a beer. He got a wristband with his fake id. Corey comes out and the opening song is "If I could do it again." Randy is behind me holding me around the waist as I sing and wiggle my ass. I know where it's hitting and I love getting my reward through his jeans. The night air is cool and electric as Corey plays on. We don't say much to each other during the concert. He sucks on my neck during Corey singing "Carolina" and marks me under my hairline. I didn't realize the result until it is too late. At Corey's last encore, which is "Twenty One", Randy turns me around and kisses me. We walk hand and hand out of the concert area when I spot Phillip. I avoid his eyes. I'm uncomfortable in front of him with Randy. He smiles again and I do too.  Randy and I continue walking.