Chapter Thirty Nine: Winter to Spring- Sophomore Year

So, I should be scared and thinking back on it, I'm crazy because I'm not. I'll blame it on the anger later. Randy takes both wrists in his hands and pins me to the wall. His kiss is bruising my lips and his tongue is relentless. "You won't be able to walk when I'm done.  Much less give your boy the Tia, I'm gonna take." He is kissing down my neck. His grip on my wrist renders me immobile.  Randy is sucking on the breast that is exposed from the dress. I buck my hips to throw him off me but he pushes me back. He left a mark where he sucked.

"Don't want to be marked Princess. Too bad. It will be in his face if he touches you." Randy sneers. I have seen this possessive side to Randy a few times but never this intense.  Its exhilarating.  Randy releases my hands only to grip them back in one of his and yanks my dress open to my waist. The sound of ripping buttons hitting the floor, ignites me.

"Will this make you feel like the Bad Boy.  Treat me like all the other girls you fuck and bring me down on their level.  This won't change a thing, I promise you. You will always want me too much.  That is what you are scared of." I am breathless and want to fight fire with fire.

"No, but I am going to show you once and for all.  You are mine and no one else's.  You will want no one when I am done with you.  I might not be your first but I will be your last." Randy moves to the other breast. I make one last stitch effort to gain control back.  He is not having it.  If he wants me, he is going to have take me.  My blood is boiling now.  Everywhere he touches, I am scorched. Randy releases my hands and I immediately try to push him off.  He is quicker than me and grabs my legs.  I am pinned up against the wall with my legs wrapped around him. The grip on my thighs is leaving little bruises. He uses the wall to hold me in place and makes quick work of his pants.  He drops one leg to the floor and enters me with one hard thrust. I cry out but he doesn't stop. He is pounding so hard, I think we are going to put a hole in the wall.  "See how wet you are, Tia, you are mine. You fit me like a glove. Me not him. This right here is mine." He sneers as he quickens the pace. 

The intensity of his glare and the almost insane assault happening to me up against the wall makes me speechless.  All I can do is moan uncontrollably. Randy abruptly moves off the wall and bends me over the couch. He lays me on the couch so that we are eye to eye. I don't move my gaze but meet him and his intensity. "Tell me Tia that I fuck you better then anyone. Say it." He slams in me so hard that I cry out and lose it again.

"Tell me or its going to get worse for you."

"Randy I can't..can't think. You are the best. Only you..." I try to comfort him but I can never play the victim.  If he is going to win, it will be on my terms.  I start meeting him thrust for thrust.

"I am going to lose it Tia. Prove you are mine." He is way too far gone. But Hell, so am I. "How many fucking times have you done this to me? I love you.  I loved you for so long.  I deserved to have you first. To teach you. Me." Randy screams.

I stare up at him. He gives me no warning before he releases. I am spent. "I need water." and time to think. I head to the kitchen pulling my dress down. Randy follows. I need a moment to calm down. I don't know what to say to him. I don't know what to say to myself.

"Tia, I'm sorry. You pushed me too far. Realizing that is who touched you first.  I went over the edge.   I never lose control like that. The damn just broke. I'm sorry, please say something." Randy runs his fingers through his hair.

"I can't right now. If I'm being honest, I don't understand what I am feeling." I admit.

"I don't want to take you home yet. I can't take you to him." Randy admits.

"I'm standing here in a ripped dress covered in sex. I need to go home." I meet his glaze.

"I won't touch you. Just stay with me. I'll take you home in a little while. Please." He pleads.