Duffel Bags

"..Wait, Where?" Tony exclaimed what everyone had been thinking, but was to astonished to say. 

"St Vista boarding school. Its in Ontario, Canada." Fury's deep voice let all of the teens huddled around the granite island know that this wasn't some joke. This was for real

The kids erupted into chatter. Some worried, some exited, some just confused. The only person who seemed unchanged by this was Loki, who wasn't really paying attention in the first place, but rather was reading. Only when Thor pushed him did he ever look up.

"Next week, you will be starting a semester at a real school, just for the experience of being and acting normal." Carol said, standing beside Fury, arms crossed. "You guys are getting too cocky, and will need to learn how to blend in to normal society if you're ever to succeed at life later on."

"Yes, Wanda, that means no reality warping." Wanda opening her mouth to protest, but decided against it.

"But our training! I still haven't mastered the sling ring!" Stephen asked, worried about what the ancient one would think if he fell behind.

"Practice at night. You will be partnered up in dorms, and you all together will share a common living and kitchen room. All will be explained soon enough. leave that to us." Fury interjected once more, before shooing them away to pack. 

______

"This sucks." Tony whined, tossing a loose sock into his worn canvas bag open on the bed. "I don't want to go to a normal school!"

" Oh, its not terrible. Canada's... Interesting?" Bruce tried to convince Tony otherwise, failing miserably. "No, I see your point. this sucks."

Stephen walked through the open door from across the hall. He had a stack of books floating along side him. 

"I have the list of who we're with for dorms." Stephen said, showing the boys a piece of paper in his hands. "Bruce, you're with Clint, Nat and Wanda are sharing, Loki and Thor are together, and Tony you're with... Me." 

Tony blushed ever so slightly. He refused to admit to himself that he had a crush on Stephen.

"Don't forget a hat. It says here that Ontario gets quite cold" Stephen left, his books trailing behind him