White Lump of Clay

Stephen woke up at the crack of dawn, per usual. He liked to have a lot of time for the mornings. He put on the slippers Wong had got him for Christmas and went to make breakfast. 

______

Loki sat on the edge of his bed, combing his hair. He was tired; Thor snored so loudly, it's like he had Mjolnir stuck in his throat.

______

Wanda and Natasha were talking as they got ready. The girls were so engrossed in the conversation that they hadn't noticed that it was already 6:45.

"The time! We must get ready faster." Wanda exclaimed hurriedly, her Sokovian accent pushing through her words. 

______

The group of students crowded into the elevator, it was a tight squeeze, as they had all decided to take it at once, which was a stupid idea really. 

"Hey, my glasses! They're expensive." Bruce yelped as Thor's elbow knocked him in the face.

"I apologize." The Asgardian shifted his weight to the side to give Bruce some more room.

"Tony, what the hell is in your backpack? It's stabbing me in the arm." Clint was being pressed between Tony's bag and the wall of the elevator.

 "Just some stuff for a project, be careful you don't hurt it," replied Tony.

"If it's so fragile, then why are you shoving it against people?" Clint said, pissed. 

"Shut up you two. We're almost off." Natasha scowled.

______

Tony, Bruce, Stephen and Natasha were in Visual Arts. The four were trying unsuccessfully create clay busts of famous people.

"Who are you doing, Stephen?" Bruce looked over at Stephens sad mound of white clay.

The boy sighed woefully. "It's supposed to be Alan Turing, but..."

"The mathematician? Cool idea, I'm doing Max Planck, the theoretical physicist, but his moustache is proving difficult." Bruce bit his lip, trying to figure out a way to make clay resemble hair. 

"You two are such weirdos. You had all the world of famous people to pick from, and you picked scientists?" Natasha chimed in on the conversation.

"And what's wrong with that?" Tony's tone was accusing as he sculpted the eyes of Alfred Nobel. 

Natasha just rolled her eyes and changed the subject. "Did you guys hear that there's a new girl in our grade? "

"Yeah. I heard a week ago. Two of the flat 406 girls were talking about it." Tony said.

"Wait, you didn't tell me!" Stephen looked up from his mess of an art project. He liked to stay on top of what happened at school, even if he didn't usually participate in any of it. 

"I forgot, sorry." 

______