Flat 706

Everyone walked up to the whitewash brick building, their bags over their shoulders or trialing behind them.  

"It's bigger than Fury's tower!" Clint exclaimed to Natasha as the group hurried through the french glass doors of the flat complex. Bruce gathered the keys from an old woman with a floral scarf, sitting behind a desk labeled "Administration".

"Flat 706. Its on the third floor." the woman's voice was soft. 

  ______

After who got what dorm had been sorted, the teens began to unpack.

"I call top bunk!" Tony zoomed past Stephen, into the small room. He tossed his bag up onto the bare mattress. 

"Okay, but we also have to organised the drawers and such, not to mention put sheets on the beds." Stephen quite liked his things to be a certain way, and didn't want to leave something as important as unpacking to wait. "Tony? I'd prefer it if we did this now."

Tony groaned. He hated these kinds of things. Couldn't it wait? However, he wanted the young wizard to think highly of him, and gave in. Soon spare parts, half finished projects, and some wrinkled up clothes where being shoved into the left hand dresser by Tony. Stephen carefully floated bottles, books, robes and other weird things into his shelves in the right. 

"You can't have those be out in the open, the school does dorm checks." said Tony, referring to some of the stranger things in Stephen's collection.

"I know. Watch." Stephen waved a hand over the ancient relics and mystic Pieces he had brought over from Kamar-taj. When he was done, they were nothing but some papers, books and knick-knacks that would be totally normal for a student to have. 

Tony stared in disbelief. He had seen the wizard train before, practicing the sling ring and stuff with the eye of Agamotto, but hadn't really seen things like this before.

"That's really impressive, Stephen." Tony exclaimed.

Stephen blushed. "Tony is so cute when he was excited " he thought to himself.

_______

Tony entered the common rooms, looking for Bruce. The Seating area was full of chatter. Natasha and Clint were telling Thor about what human schools were like and Loki and Wanda were having a heated discussion about who was the best at magic. Tony smirked. It was Stephen, obviously. He smiled thinking about Stephens embarrassed face from earlier. He was so modest.

Bruce waved him over from the kitchen. He was filling a glass Becker with water from the tap.

"How do you like sharing with Stephen?" Bruce teased. He knew that Tony liked him, even if Tony wouldn't admit it. Tony glared at Bruce, but Bruce didn't care.

"Fine, Fine. Hey, can you pass the Acetic acid?" Bruce asked. 

"you know you can just say Vinegar, right? I thought we decided it was my job to make people feel stupid." Tony joked with a smile.

"At least I didn't just call it CH3COOH." Bruce laughed, spilling the water in his hands.

"Nice job, Banner." Tony passed him a rag.

______