Long Weekends

It was the end of a long Thursday which had been particularly cold and bleak, but even with the uninspiring weather, everyone on campus was in great spirits. This was because It was the start of a four day holiday weekend. Many of the students were going on vacation with their families. This was no different for the kids in flat 706, who were going to visit Fury's tower for two days.

"Does everyone have their bags?" Bruce stood at the front of the kitchen, checklist in hand, and his square glasses balancing on the end of his nose. Everyone nodded in confirmation. 

"What about passports?" Bruce added.

"I thought we wouldn't need passports, seeing as we're travelling by  one of Stephen's portals?" Wanda furrowed her brow in confusion.

"Yeah, but it's a good thing to have. Anything could happen." Bruce answered. "How about health cards?"

"Yeeees. Can we please go now." Tony whined. He hated waiting around. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Fine." Bruce pursed his lips out of annoyance at Tony. He looked over to Stephen, who swiftly opened a portal. Stephen stepped back.

"I think that that's one of my better ones." He smiled, proud at himself.

"Okay everyone lets go," Clint called for everyone to follow him as he hopped through the portal. 

______

The students stumbled out one by one, carrying overnight bags behind them.Fury and Carol stood in the hall they had appeared in.

"Nice to see you guys again," Carol said with a smile. 

"You cut your hair," Thor noticed.

"Yeah, felt like a change." Carol ran her fingers through her short blond hair.

"You guys will be back in your old rooms for the night." Fury told the kids in front of him. Tony and Stephen looked at each other sadly. "Barnes and Rogers will be stopping by tomorrow, but only for a few hours." 

"Now, go unpack." Carol waved the group away.

______

"You've been here for literally three minutes. How do you already have tea?" Tony raised his eyebrows at Stephen, who was sitting on the edge of his old bed with a mug of Blue lady.

"You seem to be forgetting that I'm a wizard." He smiled and laughed.

"Well, it sucks we can't spend the night together." Tony sighed at their misfortune.

"Yeah, but hopefully we'll have some time together," Stephen said. "Oh!" He suddenly exclaimed, jumping up.

"You okay?" Tony was alarmed. Stephen was usually so calm.

"I can wear the cloak as a cloak!" Stephen grinned ear to ear. As soon as he had said that, he turned the relic back into its original form. 

"You look like a kid at Disney World." Tony teased Stephen as the boy floated up into a sitting position, practically squealing with delight.

"Oh, you don't know how much I've missed this." He told Tony. 

"Now you're even taller," Tony grumbled, so Stephen floated lower and closer to Tony.

"That's better. Now I can do this." Tony kissed Stephen on the bridge of his nose. The wizard's cheeks were flushed with a soft pink.

"Oh, Tony." Stephen sighed, coming to the ground. He pulled Tony into a tight embrace.

Tony drove the two back onto the bed. He nibbled Stephen's lower lip gently, asking him to open up a little. Stephen accepted. Tony smelt ever so slightly of cinnamon. He ran his hand through Stephen's black hair, while still never breaking their kiss. Tony traced his finger up and down Stephen's thigh, sending a shiver up the wizard's back. Stephen was practically drunk on Tony. He gripped Tony's forearm, pulling him even closer if that was possible. Tony responded with bitting Stephen's neck. Stephen moaned softly, careful not to attract attention to the room or what they were doing. He didn't want to get interrupted like last time. He didn't want this to end.

______