Chapter 47 - You did what?!

"I cannot believe you and Nat stole a car! I'm seeing a whole new side to you Steve. I- I don't even know who you are anymore!" Hannah said dramatically as Steve helped her out of the car at the tower.
"I told you, we only intended on borrowing it, then those plans changed somewhat when the building blew up! But don't worry, I found the owner and brought him a new one. With-"
"With the company credit card." Hannah chuckled.
"Yes, but only because Tony laughed so hard at the story he told me I could." Steve laughed, sticking his tongue out at Hannah for good measure.
"My cheekiness must be rubbing off on you Steve." Hannah said, causing both of them to laugh.
"Well, we have been spending a lot of time together, so can you really blame me?" Steve said, flashing Hannah a lopsided smile causing her to laugh. "Come on, let's get you upstairs and settled back in."

...

Having stopped off at the main floor, which was spotless as if nothing had ever happened to it, to grab snacks and drinks, Hannah and Steve headed up to Hannah's floor.
"You got lucky Han. According to Tony there was no damage to your floor. The main issues in the tower were structural, aside from those of us who lost sections of floor and the areas of the building that got hit."
"Why am I sensing you lost some floor?" Hannah questioned with a slight grimace.
"Yep. My floor is right above the gym, so you can imagine how much of my floor collapsed. But hey, now I have the joys of choosing new flooring," Steve joked with raised eyebrows.
"Every cloud I guess."
"Absolutely." Steve smiled as he helped Hannah into bed. "At least try and get a few days rest Han, it'll do you good."
"Only if you do too. You look exhausted Steve." Hannah said, concern laced in her voice.
"Deal. Now try and get some sleep. I'll be down on the main floor. Let Jarvis know if you get hungry and I'll make you something. See you later Han."

With a smile, Steve was gone, and Hannah was left alone. Since she'd been at the tower, she'd always felt safe, but since the attack, she felt on edge. Even with Steve downstairs.