Nine: Let's Go Somewhere!

So, I'll probs open the auditions soon. I'M ON HOLIDAYS! AND I HAVE WIFI THIS TIME! I know I say this everytime, but expect a lot of uploads.

Happy reading~

~

Our next mission was harder than I expected it to be. Well, technically it wasn't a mission, just a simulation. However I did slightly disagree with Aqualad's strategy, I helped carry it out.

I dragged myself up, feeling the bruises on my back from when I hit the wall. The clay monster swung its arm at me, so I leaped backwards on my wrists, and sprung to my feet with a whip of emerald mana.

I whacked it in the face with my whip. That move managed to discombobulate him...for a few seconds. It grabbed the mana so fast I barely had time to react.

In fact, I didn't. He tugged the whip, and I squealed, flying through the air and hitting the opposite wall to the one I hit last time.

I heard Robin and Aqualad call my name out through the ringing in my ears. Painfully, I landed on the floor with a sickening sound. 

My limbs ached, and my neck wouldn't move, I laid there with my eyes slowly closing. Another crash, and Robin landed beside me, also covered in mud.

Eventually, I passed out with the Clay Monster's roar echoing in my ears. I woke up to Batman gently shaking me.

"What happened?" I asked quietly, sitting up with a groan. Looking around, everyone else was in the same condition.

"We failed," Robin said from beside me. I looked over at him in surprise. Even though he had a mask on, I knew he was disappointed. I bet if Robin lead us, we wouldn't have failed.

Of course, that's no offence to Kaldur. It's just, Robin is leader material, born with it. 

When we returned to the mission room, I was utterly exhausted. My body ached from slamming into the wall, but most of all, my head heard from the impact.

"Hit the showers, then go home," Batman instructed. Superboy came back with some snide comment that I was too tired to hear. 

The next day, Kaldur wasn't around, and we didn't have a mission. So I sat on the couch watching stupid Gordon G Ramsey or whatever. His irritating persona had me turning the TV off in seconds.

Orion came over and laid across my stomach to sleep.I knew if I moved he'd turn into a large cat and eat my so, I stared up at the ceiling.

It's been a week since the 'Tower of Fate' incident, and Klarion has made no attempts to capture me yet. Then again, it's not like he really had any chances.

The only time I've been out of this mountain so far is my first night with Robin, for the Tower of Fate, and for the simulation yesterday. Yep, you can say it; boring.

"Hey Star," a voice said, making me jump. Orion woke up for a few seconds, making me completely freeze. Soon enough he went back to sleep.