Thirty Eight: Split

I’ll be honest; I passed out. Not after I defeated Superboy. After I had finished with him Canary shoved Kaldur at me and then Artemis.

After beating both of them I was exhausted. When I took on KF, all I heard was Catherine saying he had failed and I fell to the floor, passed out from exhaustion.

Someone had carried me to bed. I sat up and realised I was holding Batpanda- and that my hair looked terrible. I fixed my two ponytails with their bows.

I was still in my uniform. I changed into a black skirt with green stars on it and a green long-sleeved top that had a teddy on the chest.

Before I left I pulled on green and white striped long socks and black ballerina flats. I fell over trying to put my shoes on. Using mana to fight took a lot out of me.

Grabbing Batpanda, I walked out of my room yawning. I took a cookie out of the cookie jar and heard voices from the hangar.

I took the elevator there. When it opened, it was so bright I had to rub my eyes, continuously yawning. I probably looked like a baby right now. 

M’gann gushed that I looked adorable. I waved her off and sat next to wolf, clutching Batpanda, ready to fall asleep again.

“How long was I out?” I asked aloud, leaning against Wolf and closing my eyes.

“Sixteen hours,” Robin answered. My eyes snapped wide open.

“Seriously! I told Black Canar- Oh I’m too tired,” I went back to resting my eyes when I heard a camera snap. 

I opened my eyes to see Robin smirking at me, putting something in his pocket. I went to tiredly yell at him, when a yellow flash buzzed in the corner of my eye and a crash rang through the room.

Batman, Zatara and Red were gone. 

Panic set in. All of us ran into the mission room to see if there were disappearances anywhere else. Suddenly, my phone rang.

I pulled it out hoping it was an adult. It was Misty.

“Hey, Mist, you okay?”

“N-No! Hana what happened to all the adults? My brother’s freaking out right now!” She said.

“I need you to stay calm, alright? Stay inside the building. In fact, you and Shaun round up all of the kids in your buildings and group in one place, got it?”

“A-Alright. But if you need help-“

“Then I’ll call you, okay?” I promised. She said goodbye and hung up. I then called Daphne.

“Don’t trash the manor,” was the first thing out of my mouth. Robin turned around and smirked at me, guessing who I was talking to.