So lame

(We reached 7k!! Thank YOU)

My eyes widen, "I thought you gave up on me...?" I question in disbelief and he shakes his head, "No way. I could never do that to you." He exclaims and pushes a lock of hair behind my ears.

"So what do you say, Rose? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

Without answering, I leap onto him, my arms latching around his neck and I kiss him as passionately as I can. Butterflies hurl in my stomach as he wraps his arms tightly around my waist, leaving no space in between us. When I pull away I look into his beautiful eyes and grin, "Yes."

He kisses me, but this time, we're both smiling into the kiss and it feels more delicate and loving.

Loving.

I can't believe he came back for me- well, he never left in the first place-but I've never felt like this before. I'm always used to people leaving and walking out of my life so this time, it makes me happy that someone cares enough to stay with me and even come with me to another town.

I'm not even going to think about Hunter right now, because who gives a fuck about him? Sure, I might be seeing him in Rivendale, but do I care? No.

Maybe.

Fuck, yes, I do care.

But the thing is, I have Zero with me. And that's what I care about.

Him.

Only him.

"Why the long face?" Zero tilts my chin up and raises a brow in question. I give him a real smile, "No reason. Just thinking about the past."

Zero smiles sadly and kisses my forehead, "Don't you worry, little bear, Max isn't going to hurt you anymore."

I chuckle, "Little Bear?"

"What?" He asks innocently, "it suits you."

I laugh, "you sure do know how to cheer someone up, Zeroda."

He rolls his eyes at his full name, "Look, if you're going to be my girlfriend, you've got to get my name right. It's Zero.

Z-e-r-o. Four letters long, easy to spell. Well, unless you're blonde..." He says teasingly,causing me to gape, "You think you're so funny...Seven."

I laugh at my own joke and Zero looks at me in bewilderment, "Seven?"

When I finally stop laughing I explain to him, "Your names' Zero, but I called you Seven because One, Two, Three, Five and Six are too mainstream." I cackle and he blinks, "You missed out Four."

I shake my head quickly, "No, Four is that really hot guy from Divergent." He gasps, "He isn't even hot."

"Yes he is!"

"No he isn't!"

"Is!"

"Not! And your joke was pathetic, even I can do a better one." Zero states and I scoff, "Is that a challenge, Seven?"

He huffs, "Let's make a deal. You have to call me by my real name, not Seven or Eight or whatever. Oh- and you have to admit that that Four guy isn't hot if one of my jokes make you laugh, okay?"

I smirk, "And what if I make you laugh?"

"You get to call me Zeroda-but not Seven." I send him a look and he frowns, "Please? that name is so retarded."

I give in to his puppy-dog eyes, "Fine. But you have to admit that Four is hot."

"Deal. Should we seal it off with a kiss?" He grins cheekily and I laugh and quickly peck him.

"Okay. Why were the two pillows avoiding each other?" Zero asks and I tap my chin, wondering.

I shrug, "I don't know."

"Because they had a pillow fight," Zero says enthusiastically but I force myself not to smile, "That was awful." He sighs.

"My turn..." I say and look around the room for inspiration. When I finally have something, I grin,

"Knock, knock?"

Zero raises a brow in question,

"Come in."

What?

I burst out laughing, "No Zero, you have to say, 'Who's there?'..."

He looks at me in confusion, "Hows that even funny?" I laugh again, "Have you honestly never heard of that joke before?"

He shakes his head and frowns.

"Okay, so I say 'Knock Knock-,"

"Wait, I made you laugh. I win!" Zero snaps and claps his hands in excitement.

I blink.

"But it was my joke." I state and cross my arms.

"But I was the one who made you laugh. Besides, that joke was lame. Would you seriously ask 'Who's there' when there's a knock at your door? That's weird. I just answer it or tell them to come in." Zero exclaims.

"That's not fair..." I whine and Zero laughs and wraps an arm around my shoulder, "Yes it is. Stop being such a sore loser and admit that Four is ugly."

I huff, "Fourisugly." I say quickly and Zero raises an eyebrow and chuckles, "Sorry, what was that, I couldn't quite hear you?"

I roll my eyes, "Four is ugly. Happy? Yay. Now excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." I say in annoyance and side step him. Before I can get very far, Zero tugs my wrist causing me to spin around again. Before I know it, he kisses me quickly, "I'm very happy." He whispers. And with that, he lets go of my wrist and allows me to go to the ladies room with a small smile on my face.