Chapter 5

I was only able to be sexually involved with Nick once and although it was quick, I feigned for it every time I saw him after that. Tonight was perfect. He'd popped it off, but I needed to show him that I worshipped him like he was a Greek god or a holy day. I wanted to please this man for the rest of my life. I wanted to make him feel like he was luckiest man alive and his body was my playground.

I decided to do something that I rarely do, because I'd never been able to get into it. As Nick was pleasing my kitty and taking care of her oh so well, I decided to take over. I flipped him on his back, pushed his legs apart, and got on my knees between his legs.

 I put a beautiful arch in my back and proceeded to take his entire penis into my mouth, while massaging his balls with my other hand. Not only was he chocolate, but he tasted like it as well.

I got lost in the euphoria of lust and sucked him slowly and passionately making sure I showed every inch of his girthy penis attention. About 12 minutes in, after hearing him let out low moans and feeling his legs tense up, I abruptly stopped and swiftly climbed on top of his dick letting him feel how wet I'd become. When he entered me, I felt it grow even more and I immediately felt my vagine tighten around him like she was holding on for dear life.

I started straddling him while placing my hands on his chest and speeding up slowly. I glanced into his eyes and we locked... it almost felt as if we were eye fucking as well. Halfway in Nick placed his arm around my waist and flipped me, leaving me on my back but never removing his dick. He started stroking me slowly and playing with my nipples which drove me crazy. 

He then threw my legs behind my head and made me freeze, because baby I didn't even know my body could do that. He started thrusting into me forcing me to let out a scream. I wrapped my legs around him as I felt my pussy exploding and I thought I was tripping because I felt his dick pumping like he was cumming... He confirmed it when he said "Damn baby, I couldn't even pull out in time."

God knows I'm not on damn birth control.