Sneak Peak: The "It" Factor 2

Iman

"Jagger come here now!" I screamed.

"The wedding is in 2 days and you're still avoiding getting a haircut. I understand you'd rather not, but you don't have a choice." I said frustrated. 

"Ma I'm 13, y'all shouldn't have waited so long to get married anyway. And why you letting Aunt Jo come? She been taking us through hell for as long as I remember!" Jagger whined. 

"She's my sister and she's been trying to do better. She understands that your dad and I are forever now. I doubt she'd sabotage my wedding, I'd beat the shit out of her." I said honestly. 

Summer walked in and I smiled, my daughter was 15 and as gorgeous as ever. She was about 5'2, chocolate with kinky curly hair and unlike her Mama, she was slim as hell. 

"Hey Ma, so I've decided to get my hair straightened. Uncle Aaron's girlfriend has been trying to get to my hair for the longest so I guess I can go by her shop and get it done in the morning. By the way I was thinking, Joanna being at the wedding is a bad idea. I just know she's going to try something", she said with a serious look on her face. 

"Okay what's up with you and Jag? Y'all both said the same thing. I'm going to give Jo a prep talk today then. If both of you feel like she'll do something crazy, she just might." I admitted. 

I walked off and went into my office and closed the door. I had stopped teaching about 5 years ago to focus on community outreach and helping sexual abuse victims. 

       Although it was hard, after finding out that Jo was my little sister, I dedicated myself to helping her be better, but she still wouldn't do right. She'd sabotaged birthday parties, faked pregnancies, and created numerous fake DNA test just to try to break Nick and me up. My kids literally hated being around her and my Mother did as well. However, for the love of my Father and the fact that the only dad she ever knew killed her Mother after finding out that she was his, I tried to be a constant in her life. 

     I unlocked my laptop and I noticed that when Jo left last night she didn't shut it down properly. (Of course).  When I pulled up Google Chrome I noticed that she still had her Facebook pulled up and immediately an angel popped up on shoulder and the devil popped up the other. 

"Open that shit, you can't trust that bitch" the devil whispered.

"It's not your place to snoop, you're protected by the Blood." the angel said.

Today, the devil wins. I went straight for the inbox. I scrolled and there were just a bunch of messages to men until I scrolled by a page that was named "The Reaper" with no picture.

      Joanna: I love my sister too much to let her marry that lame ass nigga. Unfortunately, her wedding day will be his death day. 

The Reaper: You know I'll do whatever you want baby. I'll wait until the reception so when he dies she can get all his money. 

Joanna: Then she'll probably break me off with her naive ass. 

To be continueddd.....