Chapter 29

Brent

"Let's go! You have a visitor." Officer Jackson said opening up my cell.

"Man who the hell coming to see me?" I asked with an attitude.

"Bring your ass on or you won't ever be able to get another visitor again." He said through his teeth.

It's been 10 months and I'm miserable as fuck. I can't believe I let my feelings fuck me up like this. I wasn't even this person, but there's no turning back now.

This prison shit is torture. I'm in seg because my crime was all over the news and niggas were waiting to get their hands on me when I got in here. The officers treat me like shit and ignore me for days. Hell, I'm surprised somebody visiting me.

I walked into the visitation room and saw a familiar face. WHAT THE HELL. I immediately palmed my face and took a deep breath.

"Long time no see, you're not happy to see me?" she said.

"Jo what are you doing here? And you got yo child in a damn prison like this a field trip!" I said screaming at the girl who was supposed to be my partner in crime.

"We have to talk. I don't know what to do. Iman woke up! And she had a baby, I heard it's confirmed that it's Nick's though. You're a fucked-up person for what you did to her. Your beef wasn't even with her. The plan was to get rid of him, not to put her in a damn coma!" she started to get loud.

"First of all, I didn't expect to react like that. Secondly, she had another baby with this fuck boy? Damn, I really had no chance. I'm spending the next 25 years of my life behind bars for nothing. What do you want though? I'm aggravated as hell now." I said holding my head.

"I think we should execute our plan. Let them know he has another child out here." She said.

"Bruh that's dead. I don't even have that DNA plug anymore. Leave them alone, let them people live their lives. Be safe, take your baby to the park or something. Don't come back here. EVER. BYE" I said getting up and walking away.

Iman

I've been home for a month and readjusting has been so hard. I thank God I never lost my ability to walk, but I'm trying to get used of moving around. Nick has been so awesome helping me out and surprisingly, my brother has started to come around and help as well.

Imagine having a new born and a toddler who has heard her Momma's voice since before she turned one. I start feeling depressed sometimes then I remember I could still be in a coma missing all of these moments.

Revenge on Brent had been heavy on my mind though, so I looked him and found the prison that he was being housed in. Luckily, my little brother has plenty of plugs there.

"Aaron! Come here please." I screamed.

"Wassup sis? I'm trying to watch The Grinch with Sum again." He said in a childish tone.

"I know what I want to do... to Brent. I heard he's in seg. He raped me, I want him raped. Everything he did to me, needs to be done to him." I said in a serious tone.

"WHAT? Shawty you tripped out foreal. I said I got plugs, not butt pirates in that bitch." He said laughing.

"Do what you have to do to get the right person to do it, but it has to be done." I said turning over in the bed and closing my eyes.

"Only cause you my sister bruh." Aaron said leaving out of my bedroom.