Chapter 32

Iman

"Nick, come here babe!" I said in a sweet sultry voice. I had been back home for a while now and my desire for certain things started to come back... Sex being the number one thing.

"Yes sweetheart? The babies are sleeping, so now I can give you my undivided attention." he said.

"I miss you.." I whispered.

"Was I gone that long? It was only like 30 minutes, I'm sorry", he said.

"No daddy, I miss YOU.", I said with a smirk on my face.

"You ready for that? I don't want you to feel like you have to if you aren't ready. That's why I hadn't asked.", he said in an innocent tone.

"No, I want to. I need to. Come closer.", I said pulling him down on top of me.

"Well shit, do your thing girl", he said taking his shirt off.

The moment Nick kissed me I melted. Yeah, we'd kissed since I'd been home, but this was different. Those were "I'm glad you're alive and well" kisses. This was a "I've been waiting to rip your clothes off" kiss. My body had taken so much damage and I'd had a baby without being able to exercise, so I was a bit self-conscious, but he made me feel like I was a goddess.

The foreplay was bomb, he rubbed me down and kissed me in the nape of my neck and on my lips. He nibbled on my ear, while grinding himself back and forth on top of me. I only had a robe on, so he untied it and began to kiss my body and suck my breast. I was breast feeding so it felt a little awkward, but whatever.

I tried to get him to get on his back, but he told me no and insisted that he did all the work. Who am I to object to that right?

Nick entered me slowly and I let out a long soft moan, because I missed this feeling. "Oooo damn boy, I missed you.", I whimpered.

He simply smiled and began to stroke me slow while damn near pushing my legs behind my head. I instantly began to pour from my heavens and seep my wetness on his penis. As the speed increased I felt an orgasm build and I pulled him down on top of me, embedded my nails into his back and started to shake like a cold stripper.

I guess he hadn't been pleasing himself, because simultaneously, he came too.

It was quick, but hell, it was necessary.

2 Days Later

"So Nick, I was thinking and I feel bad about what happened to Brent. I think we should just tell Joanna that we know what's going on, because if she causes issues, I'm going to be forced to hurt her." I said exhausted.

"I understand that and I don't want you to turn into a monster either. Got a nigga scared.", he laughed.

"Babe! I'm serious. Look at our babies. I just want to focus on them now. I want to move on with our lives. I'm going to call my Mama for advice."

"Ugh, she never answers the phone", I said after hearing ringing for almost 2 minutes.

Immediately after I said that she called back.

"Mama, girl, you need to start answering your phone. I need advice." I said with an attitude.

"I'm sorry baby, I was cooking. What's going on?" she said in the sweetest tone ever.

"I won't lie, I was considering hurting Jo... she tried to set something up to make me think that her new baby is Nick's and Brent told me everything in the letter he wrote me. I want her gone forever honestly." I confessed.

"Baby you can't make everyone disappear, especially not her..." she said.

"Why not Ma? What makes that heffa special?" I asked.

"Well baby, I know this is probably not the time to tell you but... Joanna is your sister." She said sadly.

"My what?! Are you fucking kidding me? I've been around this girl since she was a baby and you telling me she's my damn sister? You know what, as screwed up as y'all are, I shouldn't even be surprised!" I yelled.

"Girl calm your ass down, I'm still your Mama and I will slap you in your mouth Iman!"

"Ma, this is wrong on so many levels. You had me out here parading around with my Daddy's outside baby like a clown?"

"I wanted to tell you, but your Daddy didn't want you to know. I apologize, I really do. I just don't want you to hurt your blood."

"I'll call you tomorrow, love you Ma." I said hanging up the phone without waiting for a response.

In one year, my life has turned into a fucking clown show.

Be on the look out for Part Two! Thank you for indulging, I will be posting The "It" Factor on Amazon for purchase soon!

                                  Also, I will be dropping a new book "Him" on July 21st!