Chapter 31

Iman

"Babe, you have mail. Open it." Nick said shoving an envelope in my hands.

"Why the fuck is Brent sending me letter? How did they even let this happen?" I said with an attitude.

I opened the letter and immediately felt guilt, it read:

"If you're reading this, I'm gone. It wasn't long after I did what I did that

I felt bad, that's why I didn't hide. I wanted you to be my everything, but

I went about it all wrong. I want you to know that you deserve the world and

you're hands down the coldest woman on this Earth. I pray that you and your

babies live long and prosperous lives. The message you sent came through

pretty clear. I'm not even mad, I deserved that shit. I love you forever Iman.

Be safe. P.S. Stay clear of Joanna, she came up with a scheme to make you

think that her new baby is Nick's. It's not, it's mine.

Sorry,

Brent

Tears filled my face and the letter. I'm just as big of as a monster as him. FUCK.

I couldn't even feel sad for too long, because this little bitch Jo was still coming for my family and she had to be dealt with too.

*ding ding*

The doorbell interrupted my thoughts and as I yelled for Nick to open the door, I noticed he'd left for work already.

I slowly made it down the stairs and when I did, I couldn't help but laugh. This bitch just entered the danger zone.

"Jooooo! Hey sweetheart, I miss you." I said with an evil smirk.

"Can I come in? We should talk." She said looking sad.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I said acting concerned.

"I hate that it seems like I only deliver bad news, but I have something to tell you... I had another baby... and it's Nick's." she said letting out a fake ass cry, squeezing them damn tears.

"WHAT? I am done with him! That is IT!" I said with great exaggeration.

I walked over to my phone and shot him a text to get him up on game while acting like I was telling him off.

"I think we should get him back. You have to get him away from you and your kids." She suggested.

"I'm down. I'm in a revengeful mood." I said.

This bitch doesn't even know she's about to help me set her up. I'm cleaning the Earth about my family. Period.