Chapter 26

Brent

I'd been sitting down the street watching Iman for hours. Just as I was about to move in, Nick pulled into the driveway. I wanted to just say fuck it and go in there and kill him, but I needed her by herself, I needed to taste what she's been holding out on. I put in work for that woman. I watched her sashay around the house with little sundresses on and no bras, nipples hard and ass clapping... I fantasized about what I was going to do to her... and tonight I was going to get it.

About 20 minutes later Nick left out of the house with a bag and pulled off. I wanted to wait a few minutes before making my move and then something crazy happened.... *ring ring ring*

"Hello? Who's this?" the number was blocked.

"Iman, come over, we have to talk. And hurry" she said.

"Oh no issue, I was actually in the neighborhood" I laughed.

"I bet you were" she said and hung up the phone.

Iman

Not even 5 minutes later my door knob turned and that confirmed that he was on the fuck shit.

"So you don't know how to knock orrrrrr?" I said pushing my brass knuckles into the front of my leggings and covering with the hoodie I had just thrown on.

"You about to go fight or something? Why you got on all black? Shit actually kind of sexy." He said and I wanted to throw the fuck up. I don't know why I felt so sick all of a sudden, I guess my nerves started taking over.

"The only way I'll be fighting is if you give me a reason to. This will be brief" I said taking a seat.

He walked towards me and I pointed to a chair across the room, "no sit there".

"Why? I wanna smell, touch, and feel you. I think next to you is better" he said sitting next to me anyway. I immediately reached for my gun to make sure it was in place, because it was at that moment I knew I'd have to shoot that nigga.

"Brent please mo..." he put his hand over my mouth and started pulling at my leggings. I tried to hurry and grab my brass knuckles, but they slipped out and he saw them.

"Oh so you thought you were gonna beat my ass huh? Well I'm about to beat up that pussy." He said viscously ripping my panties off.

He threw my body to the floor and I hit my head so hard I got dizzy. Unknowingly, Nick had called my phone and I answered it with my ass. The entire time he heard what was going on.

I started kicking and clawing trying to get Brent off of me, I felt him pry my privates open and I knew that was it... he was going to rape me.

First, I fought with all my might for what felt like hours and this sick motherfucker moan and groaned and complimented me on the qualifications of the womanhood that was between my thighs. But I had to strategize, I had to figure out how I was going to get him off of me.

All of a sudden I heard sirens and he said silently "You won't be alive once they get here" and he took my head and picked it up, then smashed it into my hardwood floor so hard I immediately felt blood gush.

It seems like the closer the sirens got, the weaker I got. I tried to hold on for my child, but the blood was flowing like a small stream. The last thing I remember hearing wasNick saying "she's in there, I see the blood! Please God don't let me lose her!"