Chapter 11

Nick

After about 4 shots and 2 beers, the game was over, and the Lakers won after double overtime. 121 – 119.

    Iman was overly excited, and I was just happy that she was happy. After tonight, I knew I needed to go ring shopping tomorrow. Her birthday is in 2 weeks and I've gotten the blessing from her father already. I'm popping the question at her birthday party.

"I don't feel like driving you home, do you mind spending the night? I'll wake up early and take you home." Iman asked me.

"Do I mind? Hell na, that means I can get me some tonight." I said with a kool aid smile.

"You gone have to brush your teeth before you get anything. Damn liquor burning my face. Lit ass boy." She laughed.

We pulled up to this house and I tried to undress her as soon as we got into the garage, but she stopped me because her student was in the house and she didn't know if she'd went to the guest bedroom or not.

We walked in the house and the girl was stretched out on the sofa with the cover covering her head. I guess whatever procedure she had caused the doctor to give her strong meds, because Iman shook her to wake up and she didn't budge.

I proceeded up the stairs to hop in the shower and brush my teeth while my woman got the girl up and led her to the room.

When I got out of the shower I put on some Calvin Klein briefs and climbed into bed. Iman walked in the room and went straight to the bathroom. She never let me touch her if she wasn't extremely fresh.

Her 25-minute shower felt like a hour, I was so excited that I was sitting on the edge of the bed when the bathroom door open.

She walked out with lace bodysuit on, red lipstick and 6 inch heels that I'd never seen before.

"You've waited patiently for the last week. Let's have some fun." She said licking her lips and pulling her portable pole from her closet.

She put on Drake's "Practice" and began to work the pole and my mouth dropped. I'd never seen this side of her, but I wasn't complaining at all. Hell, I didn't even know she could dance. Damn, to say I felt the need to step out on her.

I thought I was good for one pole tease, but I was wrong. She had me to sit in the chair in the corner of her room and Kevin Gates' "Me Too" came on. She started off dancing in front of me, allowing her body to roll in ways I wasn't aware it couldn't. She then bent over and unsnapped her body suit so I could get a preview of what I was about to slide into.

As she attempted to keep dancing I grabbed her and turned her around. I slid my boxers down and placed her on top of my hard rock shaft. She let out a gasp as she grabbed her left breast with one hand and clawed my back with the other. I then stood up while staying inside and laid her on her back.

"I don't know what it is about you... but you have "IT"." I whispered into her ear laying on top of her.

I made love to her for hours, until we reached the final round. Her moans and pleads for me to never stop sounded like music. I pulled out to turn her over and she pulled me onto the bed and hopped on top to straddle m.

"We're going to end this my way... right before you bust, tell me. I want you to paint my face." She said while riding me like she rode equestrian on the daily.

In less than 2 minutes I tossed her off of me and stood over her and let my kids decorate my face while she batted her long lashes and smiled.