Chapter 6

**Authors Note**

 alright, I'm writting three books, and it's gotten like really hard to have to update everyday, so I am gonna try something new, I need 2 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter to be updated, not to much to ask for right :D well, enjoy! LOVE ALL OF YOU 1DERFUL READERS :D OH! and this is dedicated to xXChelloTomlisonXx She's pretty cool! go check out her stories DO IT :D

~Jamie xx

******************

    We were still stuck on this dreadful ride, it was slowly becoming less and less of my favorite place in London. Louis and I were getting even more close, he told me about his family, he had four sisters, and from what I heard they were all beautiful and amazing, two things I lacked, so from this I was slightly jealous.

     A problem I have always had, was getting very jealous having such a beautiful sister, and successful parents made room for a lot of insecurities when you were just Abi, I was sick of being just Abigail, I wanted to be more, my music career wasn't going anywhere, my parents offered to help but I wanted to do it on my own, I wouldn't be respected if my parents had just bought my way into the world that so many people struggle their whole lives to achieve.

     "Abi?" Louis said, breaking me from my day dreaming, the way my name rolled off his tongue sent shivers down my spine, and made me cheeks heat up, I really hope he did't notice, because I'm not even sure what it meant.

***Louis' POV****

      Abi was sitting there looking straight at me, it was getting kind of creepy, but you could tell she wasn't meaning to stare at me, she was thinking, and hard, I decided to break her from her trance "Abi?" I said looking at her beautiful features, she snapped out of whatever she was thinking about, and turned to look at me properly, I noticed that when I said her name, a shiver went down her body, and her cheeks went bright red, why was that? 

       "Hmm?" she said staring into my eyes, her eyes were the prettiest shade I have ever seen, they were glowing in the light as we both just sat there on the London Eye floor. "Louis" she said this time "yes?" I said smiling, "why did Simon have to move in next to you?" she said looking at her hands, "we were causing 'trouble' I suppose" I said with a chuckle, "what do you mean?" she was a very curious girl, I like that, I am a very curious and upbeat boy. "Well we, and when I say we I mean Harry, would throw parties all the time, and Harry would get shit faced, and cause a lot of trouble with neighbors, and then there was the girl thing, Harry, and even I would be bringing home a lot of girls, and we would get caught by the paps, so Simon wanted to put an end to all the madness I guess," I said with a huge sigh.

        "Wait, so you guys are the only ones that caused any trouble?" she giggled, "well yeah, Liam is the daddy direction, as Directioners call him, and besides he has Danielle, so he doesn't need girls, and Zayn isn't into that type of stuff, just because he thinks it's wrong, especially to the girls, and Niall is to Innocent, and sweet to even try and talk to a girl other than say hi." I said laughing at my description of Niall, "I saw a picture of you guys before, I just didn't know who you were, Niall's the blonde one right?" she said with a smile, "yup" I said popping the 'p' "he sounds like the sweetest one, and I thought he was gorgeous" she said her smile getting bigger, "oh" I said flatly, what was this I felt the pain in my stomach, and the anger towards Niall, even though he didn't even know Abi.

        "Well you are going to get to meet him" I said with a fake smile, she perked up "really!" she almost yelled, "what now you're a fan?" I said rolling my eyes, "of Niall" she said with a huge smile "I see" I said looking at the floor, "what?" she said looking at me, "nothing," I said laughing it off, "well, you seem like a girl Niall would go crazy for, maybe you will get him" I said flatly "you really think? I'm like nothing compared to those girls that he could get, I'm just plain old ugly Abi" she said looking at her hands, pain shot through my body, she really thought she was ugly, this gorgeous creature sitting in front of me thought she was ugly.