Info and Introduction

First chapter will follow this so be on the look out.

Name: Travis Sharp

Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts.

Current residents: Tampa, Florida

Family:

Becky Lynch (Wife)

Alexis (Daughter)

Jackson (Son)

Katie (Sister)

Wrestling Career:

Travis Sharp was a well known name in the wrestling indies, and also on the show called Ring of Honor where he was the longest world champion at the time.

WWE sent out one of their top trainers to go scout out talent at the lower shows, and that's where he met the ROH World Champion Travis Sharp at their top pay per view; Death before Dishonor.

That night, Sharp dropped the title and was personally picked out by the head trainer for a couple questions. They then set up a date for a tryout where he would later pass with flying colors and was signed a week later.

He was sent to Smackdown Live and that's where he met Becky Lynch.

Personal Life:

Travis met Becky when he was put onto the blue brand, and they hit it off instantly as they became great friends.

That changed one day when his life came crashing down and she was there for him, so thats when he had the chance to ask her out, and she accepted.

Throughout the great year they had together, he knew that she was the one and proposed to her back home where the straight fire chick said yes.

From getting married to getting closer, they had to run a difficult time trying to become parents; but being a Christmas miracle, they got the news that it finally happend and she was pregnant.

After the birth of their daughter, Travis was sent away after winning the Universal Championship which made Becky quite upset since they needed family time.

That was the first of the relationship becoming difficult.

Fast forward to Travis getting sidelined after a severe concussion, Becky was pregnant again with the second child on the way.

He was determined to spend as much time with her as possible until he became General Manager in the mean time.

The birth of their son put both of their ego's down and were in love again.

Now, when Travis went back to inring performing Becky wasn't a huge fan from all of the nasty bumps.

Fast forward again where Travis had his match against Becky at Summerslam, which was the best thing that could've happend for their marriage.

After being on the rocks for sometime, they let out their frustration on each other and put on a five star match that ended in no contest.

Travis took a break from wrestling to spend time with the kids while Becky was close behind him, life was good for the happy couple.

That was until Charlotte brought up a deep, dark secret that Becky has been keeping from Travis.

Entrance Song:

Authors note;

Hey everyone.

Well, the time has finally come, the return of Travis and Becky!

This has been a long time coming and has been the highly requested to start up whenever I started new stories, and to all the people I turned down and tricked a little(?) I'm sorry for that.

But I'll make it up.

Now, this pains me to say that this will be the final story for the
Becky Lynch Love Series.

This will forever be the best story I've ever made since I've met most of my friends from their discovery. And I also met alot of you through this story.

I'm really happy to see it continue and succeed after almost a year from the completion of the first story. It continues to grow and get more support almost everyday, and for that I'm grateful.

Now, onto the story with our favorite dysfunctional family.