Truth or Dare P2

Sabrina's POV

I sat down on the floor next to Puck as Daphne grinned.

"You first, Red!" She laughed.

"U-uh, I don't know.." Red said.

"Truth or Dare?" Daphne asked.

"Uhm.. truth?"

"Great! Is it true that you look to Mr.Canis as family?"

"Of course." Red said casually, "That was easy, who's next!"

"Okay, since I asked you that question, it's your turn, you can pick anyone here," Daphne explained.

"Hm.. I choose, Puck!"

"Oh god.." I said.

"Puck, I dare you to go take a shower!" She laughed.

"NO!" Puck yelled, "anything but that."

"No, a dare's a dare, unless.. you're chicken?" I smirked at him.

"Fine, Grimm! I'll show you!" And he stomped off upstairs.

"Wow, this game is amazing, let's play more often!" I laughed happily, Puck literally hasn't taken a shower in ages.

"Ok, now.. since Puck will probably be a few minutes, it'll be my turn now," Daphne said.

I looked off at the ceiling, the lamp, the chair, anywhere but my sly sister's face. I cannot trust her in this game.

"Truth or dare, Sabrina?" She asks me dead in the eye. Okay, I CANNOT choose dare, she'll make me do something terrible I can just feel it.

"Truth," I said. How bad can this be?

"Do you like Puck?" She asked.

"What! N-" I started angrily.

"Hold up, hold up," Daphne said cutting me off, "Before you go lying to us all, just remember the spell." She smirked. Oh my god, the Pinocchio nose spell, if I lie I'll never ever see the end of it, or at least the end of my nose. There's no use, they'll know the truth no matter what I say so I just blurt out...

"Maybe!" I say, "But it's none of your business so if you're going to ask anymore questions like this then I'm out!" And I hold up my fist defensively.

"Maybe what?" I hear wings fluttering behind me before the fairy boy plops right down next to me. My face turns instantly red.

"Well Sabrina here-" Daphne starts.

"Stop!!" I scream.

"What the-" Daphne says.

"Just please.. stop," I say to her with pleading eyes.

"Okay, okay, well it's your turn," She says.

"Okay.. hmm.. Daphne, truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare" She says.

"Finally!" Puck says.

"Tell us the best secret you know," I ask.

"Do I haveee to?" Daphne asks, but I see a glint in her eyes.

"A dare's a dare.. unless you're chicken," I mimic her.

"Okay okay, but I just learned it today,"

"Just say it," Red pleads.

"Okay, well.."

"Sarbina likes Puck!" She blurts out quicker than you can say 'I hate Granny's cooking'.

I gasp and my eyes widen, I don't even look over at Puck's reaction, I just get up and start chasing Daphne through the entire house. I'm. Going. To. Kill. Her. I finally get a hold of her, drag her to my room and lock the door behind us.

"How dare you!" I say angrily.

"Well, as you said a dare's a dare!" I could see the anger rising in her voice as well.

I didn't want to be mad at Daphne because she's my sister so I tried to understand. "Fine, I guess I get it because you didn't want your nose to grow longer, but couldn't you have asked Puck to leave or go do something??" I ask.

"About that.." She starts.

"What?" I'm scared now.

"I kinda lied about the whole Pinocchio nose spell.." She said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I yell.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know it would happen like this," she says.

"Yeah, well it did! And now my life is ruined!"

"Look, I know, you trusted me with your secret-"

"No, I didn't and I see that I shouldn't've, I only told you and Red because of your dumb lie!"

"Well look, I can just tell Puck the truth about the spell and tell him that my nose would've grown if you had actually liked him and that was actually my biggest secret,"

My eyes softened. "I guess that could work,"

Daphne headed downstairs, I followed her down trying to contain my embarrassment and emotion. She headed down to where Puck was smelling his armpits like nothing had happened. It's like none of it mattered, because he obviously didn't have the same feelings back and didn't care at all from the looks of it.

"Puck," Daphne says, "I have to tell you something,"

"What's up marshmallow, was the dogface mean to you?" He coos.

"No, I lied-- about the Pinocchio spell, I never did it and when I said Sabrina liked you, that was a lie too," She says.

I could see something in his eyes drop, sorrow? Relief?

"Oh." He says.

"Yeah," Daphne starts, "Well I should get going.."

I sit down across from Puck and look at him.

"I can't believe that just happened," I say.

"I know, but it doesn't matter because I don't like you either," Puck looks at me smirking, but then his nose starts to grow bigger and bigger.

"DAPHNE!!!!" He screams.

Hope you guys liked this! I think it turned out really clever even though I didn't know how it would work out in the beginning. I'll continue to update. Leave me a comment if you enjoyed it and would like more! Love you guys.

-bentoverbackwards_01