Just a little update (sorry)

Hi everyone. First I just want to say thank you for reading my one-shots, it means a lot. I just wanted to mention that I will be as of now unpublishing my first three one-shots. To me, they aren't very good because 

1) My writing has improved a lot since then (in my opinion) 

and 2) I think I wrote Puck to be a little TOO possessive in an unhealthy way. I thought that was cute back then but now reading it, I know it's not okay and I don't want any other young girls thinking it's okay either. If a boy you like hits you, won't let your own family members touch you, and won't let you go out with other friends, he is NOT the right one. While reading them I knew that Puck was not the person I wrote him out to be. Puck may be a trickster but he's a gentleman and would never hit Sabrina or control her life. I hope you guys can understand and I will probably republish one or two of them if I'm able to rewrite it in a more appropriate and to my standard way. :) 

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comment section below or in my inbox if it's something personal. I don't want to hide anything from you guys, but I hope you know that I took them down because I don't accept that from myself anymore.  

Love you all, 

bentoverbackwards_01