One Day

Puckabrina status; dating 

It was a strange morning in Fairy-Port Landing that day. The sky was gray and rain trickled down in a monotonously consistent pattern, never speeding up or slowing down. Sabrina woke up and got ready for the day just before she went downstairs to greet her family members. 

Downstairs everyone was sitting around the fire place chatting and eating Granny Relda's biscuits made from scratch. Sabrina sat next to Puck, who relaxed his head on her shoulder. 

"Hey everyone," she said. 

"Hello Sabrina!" her grandmother exclaimed.

"Lovely morning isn't it?" Uncle Jake said sarcastically, peering out the window at the stormy weather. 

Sabrina let out a light chuckle. 

"That doesn't mean it has to be a bad day!" Daphne said with a smile, as she put together a puzzle on the floor. 

Puck sat up excitedly, "Good point, marshmallow, want to pull a prank? That would make this an awesome day, and I know just the person to pull it on..." he said, grinning from ear to ear at Sabrina who lifted her fist and gave him a deathly glare. 

"Puck, no, I was thinking... a movie, reading, baking, or putting together puzzles," the little girl continued, referencing to her fairy tale puzzle with her hand. 

"All of that is either boring or an endangerment to my life," he said looking away, uninterested. 

Sabrina shook her head, her family was something else. 

"Well you all can find something to do, but I've got work," Uncle Jake said. 

"Really?" Daphne replied, disappointed. 

"Yes, sorry kiddo," he said about to get up before the doorbell rang. 

"Ah someone's at the door. Liebling, would you go see what it is?" Granny Relda asked, looking at Sabrina. 

"Sure," she replied, getting up. 

Sabrina opened the door, yet there was nobody there. On the floor was a small package. She brought it inside and locked the door behind her. 

"It's a package for... Puck?" she said surprised, walking over and handing it to him.

Puck stared down at the package in his hands. Even he was surprised. He hadn't gotten mail since he'd been banished from his kingdom.

Puck quickly tore open the package. Inside was a note and then another box. 

"Wow, a box inside a box," Daphne giggled, "hurry and open it. I want to see what's inside!" 

Everyone stared down at him waiting to see what it was. The fairy boy looked down at the letter unamused. 

"Which one of you is trying to prank me? Just to let you know, it isn't the best move to try to anger the spiritual leader of all juvenile delinquents. You can't out-trick me and I will get you back," he said eyeing Sabrina, sure that she was the culprit. 

Everyone stared blankly back at him.

"Stink-pot, I didn't prank you and nobody else did either," Sabrina cut in. 

Puck looked down once more at the letter, still unbelieving of its contents. Everyone was now even more eager to see what it was. Carefully, Puck opened the smaller box, and pulled out what was inside. 

Before him was a thorn and leaf covered crown, in the center-- an emerald as green as his eyes. 

The Grimm family stared down at what they now saw, mesmerized.