Ice Cream

Sabrina stood outside on a hot day in June on her porch, "My gosh, it's so hot," she groaned. 

"And humid," Puck said exasperated. 

"Remind me why we're out here again?" she asked the blonde-headed boy. 

"The Old Lady said we needed to go outside more." 

"Right," she said rolling her eyes. 

"Well... I know this isn't like me but can I take you somewhere?" The fairy boy asked.

"Where exactly?" 

"Well... wanna get ice cream?" He asked unsurely, pulling out twenty dollars.

"Yay! I'm not even going to question how you got that," she said referring to the money. 

"Good," he said taking her hand and grinning, even though he really had been saving up for weeks for this moment. 

They walked downtown and to a new shop that had been placed in Ferry Port Landing, the new ice cream shop by the name of 'Ice Queen'. 

"We're here," Puck said looking at the bright blue sign. 

"Huh, I've never been here before," Sabrina said but dragged him behind her into the shop.

"Watcha want Grimm?" He asked her. 

"Mint obviously, how dare you to ask me that question." 

"Chocolate's way better," he scoffed but ordered them.

They walked back outside and sat down at a nearby bench. 

"You know, it's funny because we probably could have found a spell to conjure ice cream ourselves," Puck said. 

"That's not very ethical, and also, this is more fun." 

"Since when do you care about ethics? And you know you're strange when you think walking to an ice cream shop is more fun than magic," Puck smirked. 

"You know you're strange when you order gummy worms on your CHOCOLATE ice cream," Sabrina said eying the Trickster King's strange combo of toppings. 

"Shush, Grimm, my ice cream is amazing for your information." 

"Yeah, I'm sure," Sabrina responded sarcastically, leaning her head onto Puck's shoulder. He wasn't sure what to do so he just sat very still, trying not to mess something up. He'd never been so careful with anything. 

"We've been dating for two months... put your arm around my shoulder," she said looking up at him with puppy-like eyes. 

Puck blushed and did what she said. He was still very new to everything. He didn't doubt his feelings for her but he had been alive for thousands of years and still knew nothing about dating because he had never felt for anyone the way he felt about Sabrina.

They just sat there for a while as the Sun went down and the day quickly passed away from them. 

They actually sat there so long that Granny Relda and Daphne had to come looking for them because it was starting to get dark.

"Oh... good heavens! There they are," Granny Relda said relieved to have found them.

"Look at them! They're so cute!" Daphne squealed, biting down at her palm whilst looking at her sister and the fairy boy fast asleep in each other's arms. 

"I hate to wake them up, but we have to get home, they haven't even had dinner," Granny said concerned.

With that, Daphne gently shook Puck awake. He groggily looked up at her confused, and then realized what had happened. He got up, slipping his arm carefully away from under Sabrina, and then picked her up bridal style. Daphne waved for him to follow as Granny led the way. 

As they were almost home, Sabrina opened her eyes and was confused to see Puck leering over her only to realize he was carrying her. 

"What the-" 

"Hush, this isn't gonna happen again," he said, stopping to look down at her. 

"Okay, I'll savor this moment." 

"You know, you should be carrying me, I am the King." 

"Never," she said grinning. 

Daphne and Granny Relda were farther ahead now. 

"You still have ice cream all over your face," Puck laughed at her. 

"What?! Where?" Sabrina asked, embarrassed.

Puck reached down and rubbed it off her face with his thumb.

"Oh, and one more spot," he said, smiling smugly before bending his neck down and kissing her.