A new page

SABRINA'S P.O.V

This week has been especially glum. It's my senior year of high school and I still can't decide whether to stay in the magical world or go back to normal, secure life in New York. For the past few weeks, I've done a lot of thinking and everyone keeps asking me if I'm okay, surprisingly especially Puck. I can't lie, it sometimes gets on my nerves and I've told him to stop bursting my personal space bubble even though I know he just cares about me. Something about Puck is he is actually quite sensitive and I think I may have hurt his feelings, but we've been fine lately. 

 One evening I decided to weigh out the pros and cons of choosing a normal life. Pros were obvious: no life-threatening conflict, no more being chased by trolls, and no more having to figure out mysteries that go against the laws of physics.  Cons, however, maybe even stronger, because I knew there was one person I couldn't leave behind for a magic-free life: Puck.

 Puck has been my best friend now for a long time. I would even go to say that I love him, I mean- lately, every time I see him I get these butterflies in my stomach especially since he's grown up and looks... dare I say handsome? Ugh.. but I know he could never feel the same way. Anyway, since high school, we have gotten a lot closer. He still gets on my nerves and pulls dumb irritating pranks once in a while but I can't imagine my life without him. If I left behind this life I would still visit Daphne and Granny, of course, but leaving behind a life of fantasy would mean leaving behind fairies. That includes Puck. 

Next week is practically Summer and I'll have a lot of time to think. I got into a college that I'll be going to next fall no matter what choice I make. I can't close any options just yet. 

NEXT WEEK: 

Today was the last day of school for us seniors. Our graduation ceremony is next week and I can't wait. To celebrate, we're now having a family get together so I pulled on my favorite deep blue dress, braided my hair, and put on just a hint of makeup before I went down the stairs. 

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, everyone greeted me. 

"WOOO! Congrats BRINA!" Uncle Jake hooted. 

I covered my ears laughing. 

"You look so beautiful," Granny smiled, pulling me into a warm familiar embrace. 

"Thanks, Granny," I replied blushing then pulling away and kissing her on the cheek. 

I ran over to Daphne and picked her up, twirling her around, "this will be you in a few years!" I squealed. 

"Hey! I'm still in middleschool!" Daphne said laughing, "I'm not an old lady like you yet." 

"Haha, very funny, go get me some chips," I said pushing her away playfully. 

From across the room, I could see Puck grinning and talking to my dad. I couldn't lie to myself, he looked... absolutely amazing. I truly didn't know Robin Goodfellow cleaned up so nicely. He was wearing a button-up shirt and actual clean pants. However it was a weird sight, I was almost scared. Puck clean and my dad actually getting along with him so I walked up to them to see what was going on.

When I got closer, Puck looked at me almost startled. Then he just stared at me for a few seconds.

"Wow.. you look-" 

"Stop being a creep," I said laughing as I threw my arms around his shoulders, "can you believe we're graduating. Is this the death of Robin Goodfellow?"