Someone normal

SABRINA'S P.O.V

PUCKABRINA STATUS; NOT DATING

I woke up frantically on a rainy day in March. I was going to be late for school.  I got on my clothes, my sneakers, and then my jacket and rushed downstairs. 

"Granny! Oh my gosh... I'm sorry, I slept in," 

"It's alright Leibling, but we have to go now," she replied gesturing out the door. 

"Are Puck and Daphne ready?" I asked pulling on my coat and backpack. 

"Yep, they've been waiting, let's go," 

I hurried out to the car and hopped in next to Puck. 

"Wow, the stink butt's gonna make us late," Puck taunted me. 

"Oh shut it, please, explain to me how many times you've made us late," I glared. 

"That's in the past, Grimm, I've changed, and you have no proof to tell me otherwise," he said. 

"Oh really-" 

"Sabrina and Puck, stop bickering," Granny said as the car came to a stop. 

I opened the door and hopped out.

Puck and I walked in the school with each other and sat down in the cafeteria. 

 "You get on my nerves way too often, birdbrain," I say. 

"Okay, Grimm, cool it," he responded looking away from me. 

On the ground, there was a piece of paper inscribed with, "Prom! Friday, will you go with me, yes or no? -Cindy," 

"Aww that's cute," I said, handing it to Puck.

"Bleh," he responded. 

"Oh shush it, you wish somebody would ask you out," I teased. 

"For your information, stinkpot, no I don't, I don't even want to go, I have far more important things to do," he responded. 

"Well-" but then the bell cut me off and we both walked in separate directions to our lockers. 

In English, I was next to my friend Eleanor. 

"So... who are you going to prom with, Sabrina?" 

"No one," I sighed. 

"That's crazy, you have to! If not, I'll ditch my date and we can just go as friends." 

"No.. that's not fair to you, you're going with Johnny, he's been your crush since the 5th grade," I said. 

"Yes, and you've been my friend since 2nd, it's fine really, but I know I won't have to worry because you will get a date," she responded. 

"Eleanor, I'm worried that everyone at this school is just too normal for me, and plus, it's too late, prom is this month! I doubt I'll find a dress, let alone a date," I replied. 

"Too normal? Gee, thanks." 

"No, I mean... I'm weird, nobody gets me, I'll never find love," I said as I groaned and threw my head on the desk. 

"You know that's not tr-" 

"Sabrina and Eleanor! Quiet in the back, I did say independent practice, did I not?" Mr.Bennett, our English teacher yelled. 

"Sorry," I mumbled. 

At lunch, I sat next to Eleanor. We talked for a while about who she thought would ask me, but I couldn't see any of it coming together. Then from across the cafeteria, Johhny waved at her to come over and sit next to him.