Falling for the pranks or for the boy?

PUCKABRINA STATUS; NOT DATING 

(when you accidentally write puckabrina got up instead of Sabrina got up LMAO)  

Sabrina got up out of her bed and took a big stretch. She did her regular morning routine and went downstairs. 

"Hey Daph," she said as she saw her sister eating breakfast. 

"GOOD MORNING!" the little brown-headed girl shouted back at her. 

"Why are you always so loud?" Sabrina asked, rolling her eyes, "you've given me a headache already." 

"Hey... that's not very nice." 

"Does it look like I care? It's Saturday, I'm going back upstairs."

"But-no- you can't! Stay here!" Daphne said blocking the stairway.

Sabrina eyed her sister suspiciously. 

"Uhm... why can't I go upstairs?" She asked.

"Well... you see... Elvis just let out a MASSIVE toot, I can't have you going up there." 

"Daphne, we live in the same house as Puck, there's not a stench I haven't experienced that could be worse," she said rolling her eyes yet smirking just the slightest. 

"Just, please! Don't go upstairs!" Daphne exclaimed. 

"Fine... if you really don't want me to go upstairs then I won't." 

"Thank you!" she responded happily sitting down to a nice bowl of cereal.

"Sike!" Sabrina said as she bolted up the stairs. 

The little girl spat out her cereal as her eyes bulged and she ran after her older sister. 

Sabrina came to a halt to catch her breath at the top of the stairs as she laughed.

 "I said don't go upstairs! You never listen to me!" Daphne said angrily.

"But why? It's fine up here," she responded.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come downstairs." 

"No," Sabrina said walking away toward her room. 

She walked to the door and creaked it open. She always checked above every doorway she went in to check if there was some sort of bucket ready to fall on her and this time there was. 

"Oh no no no, not today, Daphne was right to warn me, Puck you won't get me this time. You are NOT ruining my Saturday!" Sabrina said and turned right around down the stairs.

Daphne was sitting there near the counter as she ate her cereal looking dejected.

"Thank you for warning me, Daph, I should have trusted you, there was a bucket above my doorway. Puck was going to spill something on me again."

The little girl looked up with bright eyes, "Of course!" and then she smiled. 

"Today has been so strange, I haven't seen anyone but you and Puck is trying to prank me, I mean really? Where's Granny?" She asked. 

"She went out to get some errands." 

"And where's Uncle Jake?" 

"He went out to get the car's oil replaced or something like that," Daphne responded taking in a large spoonful of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. 

"And where's Puck? I haven't seen him yet to today but he tries to prank me? That's a little strange even for him." 

"Well, anyway," Daphne said looking up at the clock, "want to watch an episode of FRIENDS with me!!!" 

"You know I can't say no to that," Sabrina said, pulling her little sister to the couch and sitting down to turn the T.V on. 

They turned on the T.V and watched two episodes when Daphne looked up at the clock and something appeared on her face, an expression that anyone who knew her could tell what it was. Excitement. She refrained from biting on her palm and looked up at her older sister. 

"Sabrina, you should go look for Puck, I feel like he'd be down here by now," she said. 

"No, I wanna watch Friends, why don't you do it?" Sabrina responded.

"Please oh pretty please," Daphne whined.

"Ok fine, you're being very demanding today though, I hope you know that..." 

Sabrina went up the stairs avoiding her room and walked down to Puck's. 

Knock-knock.

No answer. 

"Puck are you in there?" 

No answer.

She creaked the door open and peered inside but nobody was there.

This stupid boy is really waiting in my room to catch a bucket of slime fall on top of me. Not happening she thought.

Sabrina walked up to her room and opened the door, making sure to not walk in. She closed the door waiting for the slime to fall onto her newly vacuumed carpet but she didn't hear a single splatter. 

Slowly, she opened her eyes from their forceful squint to see on the floor a giant pile of rose petals. 

"Puck?" she asked looking into the room.

Inside he stood wearing a toothy grin as he stared, feeling so impressed with himself. 

Sabrina stood and looked at her room covered in flowers and her favorite candles. 

"Puck, you- did this for me?" she asked. 

He nodded, "but I couldn't have done it without the marshmallow helping to distract you," he said as she ran up and hugged him.

"What's it about?" she asked, pulling away finally understanding Daphne's strange actions and excited manner.

"Grimm- I've been meaning to tell you this for a while... but- oh god I hate to say it- but I really really like you and I want to know if you'll be my- girlfriend- is that the word?" he asked looking extremely flustered and red. 

"Really?" She said smiling at him, "I thought you'd never ask," and with that, she pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek, leaving Puck with the widest grin the trickster king had ever worn.