New girl

Sabrina's P.O.V 

I woke up abruptly to the sound of the alarm clock buzzing in my ear. Groggily, I shut it off and stepped out of bed. Another boring day of going to regular school and learning a bunch of things that are certainly never going to help me in the fairytale world. I wish I could just  convince Granny to teach us at home. 

I pulled on a pair of jeans and a black, long-sleeve shirt before going to brush my teeth. 

"SABRINA!? ARE YOU UP THERE, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I heard Granny yell at me from downstairs. 

I dropped my toothbrush, groaned, and rushed down the stairs.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said, pulling my backpack onto my shoulders.

"You missed breakfast, everyone's in the car. Come on, Liebling," she said, walking out the door. 

I muttered as I walked out behind her, "Oh boo hoo, what was it, green eggs and ham?" 

Once outside, I climbed inside the car and sat next to Daphne. 

"Hey Daph," I said.

"Hey sis!" she said, hugging me. 

I put in my earbuds and got ready to experience the jail that we called school. 

"Hey, what about me?" Puck said. 

"Huh?" I responded. 

"You should say hi to me too, I'm royalty you know," 

"Well it's not very royal to look like you haven't showered in a month," I replied, rolling my eyes.

He scowled at me and turned to stare out the window, I could swear I saw a glint of sadness in his eyes.  

I sighed, this day was already too long, I have to go to school and Puck's being dramatic? 

Before I knew it, we were pulling up to the curb where we got out everyday to enter the school building. I hopped out of the car with my little sister and Puck trailing behind me. 

They waved goodbye to Granny Relda but I just kept trudging inside, wanting get this over with as soon as possible so I could go home. 

I entered the school and looked around. Same people, boring halls, gray tiles patterned on the floor. I went to my locker and got out my stuff. From the corner of my eye I saw Puck chatting with a girl I didn't recognize. She had brown hair, and from what I could tell, dark brown eyes. She was giggling in a way that was kind of infuriating. It looked fake. 

I tried to think nothing of it, so I walked passed them to get to my class early. 

Before I could pass them, I heard Puck call out to me, "Hey Sabrina, over here." He never called me Sabrina... he was being so strange today. 

"What?" I said scowling back at him. 

"Meet the new girl-- Celeste." 

Oh. So she was new. I tugged my lips into a fake smile.  

 "Oh, hi Celeste. Welcome to our school," I said as genuinely as I could. 

"Thanks! Nice to meet you, Sabrina. Robin said he'd show me around, he's so kind and I guess my first friend here too!" 

"Uh... yeah... that's nice of him," I said, eyeing him a bit suspiciously. Puck helping somebody? 

"You guys look SO similar, you must be siblings," she said.