Why'd you have to be so...

PUCKABRINA STATUS: DATING

SABRINA'S P.O.V

 "Watcha doing lazy butt,"  The blonde headed boy taunted me.

I looked out the window and yawned, ignoring him. We're sort of in a fight. He has a LOT, I mean a LOT of... lady friends. He says he doesn't like them that way but seriously I can't help but be jealous. And they flirt with him too! He says it's just a joke, but how can I ignore these signs. They're practically shouting in my face to break up with him. 

"Don't say you're still ignoring me," he groans.

I say nothing, but he flies over and places his elbow on my head.

"You're a good armrest, you should sit more often," 

Chill Sabrina, don't crack. He's just trying to get a rise out of you.

"Can I just say something?" he says, "You look gorgeous today," 

I'm just wearing what I usually am. Don't respond. 

I hop off the window sill and up to my room where I shut the door in his face. 

I hear a small pout from behind the door. 

Knock knock-knock-knock. That's our secret knock to get into each other's rooms. I think it's quite stupid but he insists on using it. Wonder why! Probably has other LADY FRIENDS. 

I scowl and cross my arms waiting for him to enter without permission but he surprisingly doesn't. Ugh. 

"Sabrina! Daphne! Puck! lunchtime!" Granny yells from downstairs.

"Coming!" I shout as I hurry behind Daphne down the stairs.

"Where's Puck?" she asks as I hop onto a seat at the table.

"Uh... I'm not sure actually," I say. 

"Maybe he went to Sarah's house," Daphne says on a mouth-full of food. 

"Sarah?" I ask, "Who is Sarah?" 

"His friend," my sister responds, "she's super punk-rock!" 

"Why would he be at her house?!" I ask. 

"Wow, stop being so jealous," she says.

"Jealous?! How can I not be?" 

She jumps up and down smiling. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"Just that you're jealous," she smirks, "You're jealoussssss," 

"Am not!" I say and run up the stairs. 

I call Puck's phone but he doesn't answer. Maybe he really did find somebody else. Maybe I'm not good enough for him anymore. 

I spent my day wondering where he was but then it started to get dark and I began to worry, whatever. I fell asleep by myself asking my mind if he was okay, I got no answer. 

It's been 2 days since I've seen Puck. No sign of him at all, I'm scared. 

"Granny, where's Puck?" Daphne asks that morning. 

"I don't know, you girls should go look for him but knowing his behavior this last month... I'm sure he's at a club or something," she says.

"No," I respond.

"What why?" My sister asks me.

"Because then he wins!" I say frustrated. 

"Wins what?" she asks.