Pool Party! P1

Pucks POV

I woke up and yawned, scratched my back and pulled my green sweatshirt over my head. Ugh, I have to go back to school as Robin GoodFellow in just what?? 2 weeks? That's not enough time. I guess I can do a back to school prank, but seriously I couldn't care less about anything. I opened my bedroom door and walked out into the hallway. Nobody was there so I went downstairs and saw the old lady was making breakfast.

"Hi." I said.

"Oh hello, Puck!"she said, "help yourself, I need to go use the bathroom"

I moved over to the pan and put all the weird green goop onto my plate. Yum. I heard gagging so I turned around and saw the Grimm's face almost as green as the food.

"How can you eat that?" She asked disgusted.

"Look, shouldn't you have gotten used to the food by now, dogface?" I asked.

"No. I refuse," she said.

"Brat,"

"Watch it before I kick you out," she threatens.

"Oh boo hoo, I'm so scared!!"  I say sarcastically.

"Look, I'm leaving so I don't care what you do, just don't bother me for the next 30 minutes before I go,"

"Wasn't going to anyway," I say sticking my tongue out and shoveling the goop into my mouth. Mmmm. She gives me a disgusted look and runs off to her room.

The old lady enters the kitchen again with a confused look, "Oh, where'd Sabrina go?"

"I don't know, I think to her room?" I say.

"Oh, well you can take seconds, I need to make sure she puts on sunscreen before she leaves," she says.

"Sunscreen, where's she going?" I ask.

"Her friend's house I believe." 

"Oh."

The old lady leaves the kitchen with all the food but I don't have an appetite so I go back upstairs to the marshmallows room.

"Hey Daph," I say as I open the door.

"Oh hi, Puck," she says.

"You're going somewhere?" I ask.

"Yeah, with Sabrina to Bradley's house," she says.

"Bradley?" I ask, who's that?

"One of Sabrina's friends from school, he is totally punk rock," she says.

"He's not pucktastic though?" I ask.

"Hmm, I don't know him that well yet," she says.

"It's a pool party," she says following herself.

A pool party? Grimm's going to a pool party with a guy. For some reason, this makes me feel a strange sort of way so I ask,

"Can I come?"

"Uh.. I don't know, Puck," she says.

"Please?" I ask.

"Well you weren't exactly invited, but ask Granny," she says.

I walked down the hallway to Sabrina's room where I see the old lady lathering Grimm with sunscreen. I can't believe she wants to hang out with this Brad guy and not me. I wait a minute for the old lady to step out of the room to talk about letting me go.

When she walks out I say, "May I come to the pool party?" In my best mature voice.

"Oh, Puck, I don't know," she says.

"Please!!" I respond.

"I don't understand why you'd want to,"

"I don't understand why you wouldn't want me to, it's basically like me taking a bath except I'll be having fun!" I say.

"It's definitely not the same thing as a bath, but.. maybe it would be good for you to get out and go do something fun, and it could also be bonding time for you and the other kids at school since it'll be only your second year," she says.

"Exactly!" I respond happily.

"Well.. alright, I'll go try and find one of Jake's old swim trunks," she says and walks down the stairs.

I follow her happily.

The old lady walks into Jake's guest bedroom and starts going through the drawers when she finds a set of trunks that definitely look old.

"These'll have to do," she says to me handing them over.

"Perfect!" They're dirty, insanely old, and are a solid dark green. This is perfect for the trickster king. I fly up the stairs and into my room and then put them on. They're baggy which is perfect. I put my sweater over my top half and head back down the stairs to the old lady.

"Oh Puck, you look great! Just like Jake did," she says.

I smirk and plop down on the couch burping.

Sabrina and Daphne walk down the stairs, I grin when they look at me.

"Puck, why are you wearing a swimsuit?" Grimm asks.

"Because I'm going with you, birdbrain," I say.

"Oh my gosh, no," she replies.

"Hey hey hey, why not?" I ask.

"Well maybe it's because I don't want you turning my friend's pool brown when you jump in," she says snarkily, before walking out to the car. 

Daphne gives me a look of a glint of anger but I don't understand why I can't go and have a little fun just like them!

"Puck, it's fine, let's just go," the old lady says to me.

"Hmph," I follow her out to the car and sit in the back seat with Daphne while Sabrina sits in the front. I practically stare at her like a hopeless puppy the entire time. Darn you puberty.

Sorry for the Part 1s and Part 2s, they're just easier to make because I can take a break and also think about what will happen next.

PART TWO IS OFFICIALLY OUT.

-Bentoverbackwards_01