Trapped here with you. P2.

So, guys, I'm currently on a hotspot (Wifi using a phone's data) so I hope you all enjoy this one-shot. If you haven't seen Trapped here with you. P1 please go check it out before reading this.

Sabrina's POV.

"Dang Grimm, I knew you were heavy, but really, why'd you have to break the elevator?" Puck says to me.

I scowl in his direction. Why-why-why did this have to happen to me, and why is it with Puck?!

"Ugh," I say in frustration. I reach for the emergency button on the elevator and it turns bright. A dispatcher speaks through to us.

"Hey kids, so you'll be stuck here for a while. It'll probably be another 45-60 minutes before we can get you out. Is that going to interfere with your flight?" The woman asks.

"No, I think we'll be fine, but please can you contact my family. We're the Grimms at gate B5," I say.

"Yes, of course, now just be patient please, we'll get back to you in 20 minutes," they say and the voice box crackles and then cuts off.

I put my hand on my forehead. I feel dizzy, lightheaded, and scared. I'm kind of glad Puck is here though I don't know what I would do if I were alone...

"I'm bored," Puck says slouching down on the floor of the elevator.

"And I'm terrified, but I'm not complaining," I say nervously.

"Aha, is the dogface scared??" He says teasing me and then starts jumping up and down rapidly.

"Puck, stop! Please!" I say. I feel us fall down suddenly and a loud bang comes from above us. I run over to Puck without thought and hold onto him tightly. Surprisingly, he hugs me back but the elevator comes to a halt and I'm still clinging on to him.

"Puck, I'm so scared, please don't do that, I'm being serious," I say backing away from him.

"Okay, okay," and I can tell his face looks a bit pale too.

I sit down on the floor and rest my head on my knees starting to cry silently. I've been through so much more than this, so why am I so terrified. I hate to admit it, but the only comfort is knowing Puck is right there with me.

PUCKS POV.

A second ago when Grimm was holding on to me felt amazing and I don't know why. All of a sudden this feeling came over me and I wanted to protect her. I looked down at the floor and saw her silently crying so I went up next to her and hugged her. I don't care anymore. If this elevator drops, I'll be happy that this is the last thing I've done because I realize that I've always felt a strong way about Grimm that I haven't been able to understand but now I do. I almost pull my wings out protectively around us when I realize there's a camera in the elevator. If anyone in the Grimm household sees this I'm going to die.

DAPHNES POV. (Something new for a change eh?)

A weird lady walks up to us. She's wearing a full blue uniform and has a concerned look on her face.

"Uhh?" I say and poke Uncle Jake. He looks over at her confused.

"May we help you?" He asks.

"Yes, we have two teenagers stuck on our 2nd-floor elevator. The girl told us to locate her family on B5. Is this the Grimms?" she asks.

"Yes, it is," Uncle Jake said looking over at Granny.

"Oh dear, are they alright?" Granny asks.

"Yes, they're fine, if you'd like we can show you the live camera footage, and you can also speak to them," the woman said.

Dad looks angrily at mom and is saying something about Puck being behind it all. But I know Puck wouldn't pull a prank, not if it would delay food.

I walk over to Granny and hold her hand. I'm worried about Sabrina and Puck. Even though they both get on my nerves sometimes... we all walk to where the lady tells us to and into a room. Uncle Jake stays behind to be with our bags and seats.

When I walk in there's a large computer showing inside the elevator along with a bunch of other places all over the airport. That's when I see it-- Puck is holding Sabrina. I bite down on my palm so hard and try to contain my excitement but I simply can't and just start jumping up and down.

My dad scowls at me and presses on the voice box.

Sabrina's POV.

Puck is hugging me and I would break it off normally, but I'm scared and-- it feels nice. My tears are drying up and I feel less and less worried until the biggest scare of them all comes rolling in.

The voice box crackles and I hear the angry tone of my dad yell through.

"Robin Goodfellow, get off my daughter," he says, "You are so dead when you get out,"

Puck stands up holding his hands up. I roll my eyes. Sometimes my dad is such a child.

Then another voice comes through, "Hi, Sis! I just took 5 pucktastic pictures, and guess what, I'm NEVER deleting them!" I can just hear the satisfaction in my sister's voice and I know I'll never see the end of this day.

Then my mom's, "Hi Sabrina, I hope you're okay, it's all going to be fine, we'll get you out of there," she says.

"Thanks, mom," I say which is weird because she can see me but I can't see her so I just look at the camera.

Finally, Granny Relda's, "Hello Leiblings, remember everything I've taught you about keeping calm, we'll see you soon," she says. I'm embarrassed because they all must have seen me crying.

I look down at the floor as time ticks by. I wonder if my family is still staring at me and Puck. They always make everything so awkward for me. I haven't said a word to Puck and neither has he. I wish this never happened. My life sucks. Something always has to go wrong. And that's when the elevator starts to fall again.

PUCKS POV.

The elevator starts to decline again and I fall to the floor next to Grimm. She latches onto me one last time and I hug her back knowing I can't do anything to save us this time. Not without risking the entire ever-after world.

I hear a screech from Sabrina and then she blurts out, "Puck, I've always liked you!"

I'm about to confess my feelings for her also when the elevator comes to a stop and the doors open. Grimm's whole family looks at us and comes in for a hug. Nobody mentions what Sabrina said hopefully they didn't hear. But I see Henry glaring and that makes me think otherwise. Grimm looks pretty embarrassed and is avoiding me at all costs.

We walk out and-- screw it.

I grab Grimm's hand and whisper in her ear only for her to hear, "I like you too, it's always been more than a crush, I'm going to marry you one day,"