I'm yours P1

I woke up with a jolt, my head was spinning and my ears were ringing. 

First day of school? No. No. NO. This can't be happening. My time of wasting myself away eating crackers and chips at the poolside with my family is over. And not to mention there won't be any more of that fairy boy.

Goodbye Puck, Hello Robin Goodfellow. Last year was my third year going to school with Puck and might I say every year is the same. All the girls always flaunting over him, getting perfect grades even without studying? I'm sure none of that is to change this year. But I'm Sabrina Grimm. I was over the Summer and I will be now. Something tells me this is going to be my year.

I threw on my favorite lacy blue t-shirt, put on my jeans and pulled on my converse. As I walked downstairs I could already smell Granny's same old-- but strange cooking, and could already hear the T.V spatting out the morning news along with the background noise of Puck shoveling down his food, and Elvis whining for Daphne to share her's. 

I walked into the kitchen and pulled out a chair. 

"Want some eggs?" Granny asked me.

"No thank you. I'm not very hungry," I replied. 

Puck eyed me suspiciously but went back to licking his plate clean. Literally. 

Lately, I haven't been eating. And this isn't because Granny Relda's cooking isn't the best. Now that schools around... and I'm older. I feel insecure, a lot. I know, practically every teenage girl ever, but sometimes I feel alone. Daphne's still little, I mean little enough that she doesn't have to wear lotion or work extra hard at scrubbing her face to make sure she doesn't get acne breakouts. I just want to be pretty. I remember when Puck once told me I didn't need the makeup. And I've listened to him for the most part, but sometimes I just put a little on, hopefully, nobody has noticed I used some today. 

When everyone was done eating, I swung my backpack over me and headed out the door behind Daphne and Puck to Uncle Jake sitting in the car with the engine started. I gave a cheeky smile and waved goodbye to Granny before shutting the door. Sigh. 

In the car, everyone was singing and laughing, except for me. This is the first day of school, not supposed to be a happy time. Well, maybe it is for Puck. He's got everything. Smarts, looks, humor. Did I really just say that? He has none of those things, who am I kidding. 

"This is your stop kiddos," Uncle Jake said as the car came to a halt. 

"Thanks, Uncle Jake, and... don't call us that. Ever," I said smirking as I shut the car door as my feet hit the curb. 

"Ahah, don't count on it," he winked and waved goodbye to us. 

I walked into the school, again behind Daphne and Puck. My little sister lurked over to her friends she hasn't seen in months and they had their own group hug. Still far behind Puck, I watched as people gave him high-fives, and pumped their fists as he walked past them as if he was their king. Ha. 

"Ay! Robin!" I heard one girl yell from the side of the hall, "I haven't seen you all Summer." 

Pu-Robin went over to her and smiled, "Yeah, you never invited me over." 

"You could have just asked for my number and I could have changed that," she smirked. 

Ew. 

I walked past them to the end of the hall where might I add-- nobody but me was. But then a shadow cast over me and I looked up. 

A cute boy? With brown hair and golden eyes. 

"Hey Sabrina, remember me from last year?" 

Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I feel terrible! It's hard to get ideas for some of these things so if you could give me some suggestions, I'd love that. I hope some of you still support me and want to read my one-shots and if you do, I love you for that. Hope you enjoyed that. I'll update soon. This might be 3 part, I'm not sure yet. 

-bentoverbackwards_01