You Promised P1

Puck glimpsed across the room at his beautiful wife and began pacing around the room. 

Sabrina caught his worried eye and wondered what he could be on about, "Puck? Why are you pacing?" she asked concerned. 

"It's nothing," He replied, lost in thought. 

"Puck. We don't keep secrets," she said looking at him with her intense electric blue eyes. 

Puck let out a small chuckle, but his face quickly went back to concerned and worrisome, he kneaded his eyebrows together and looked over at her. 

"Please, Grimm, don't be upset by this-" he said. 

"Just tell me, you know you can tell me anything," she replied, coaxing him on. 

"I need to go back to the Kingdom of Faerie," he said, "It will only be for a couple weeks, I promise." 

"Oh... well, I guess we should get packing. When are we leaving? And why- I suppose you can tell me on the way there," she replied. 

"No. Just... just me, Grimm," he said solemnly. 

"What? We do everything together," she said suddenly bewildered yet with a glint of humor in her eyes, as if he were telling a funny joke as he always did. 

"I know... it's just, it's-" he knew she would hate what he was about to say, "It's just too dangerous." 

"You're kidding me right? It's too dangerous? I've been through just as much as you, you should know that by now!" Sabrina said, her confusion contorting into a slow anger. 

"Please, please, Sabrina, I need to do this alone. My world is dealing with a deadly disease, my mother isn't strong enough to be a leader anymore, she could fall ill and die with how contagious it is. I can't let that happen." 

"But-" she began.

"You need to trust me, I'm begging you," he said looking at her with pleading eyes. 

Sabrina took a hesitant pause before looking back at him, "Okay," she said, wiping a tear, "when will you leave?" 

"Tonight, after I know you're sleeping soundly," he said with a slight loving smile.

"Puck... you promise you'd never leave me again," she said, almost afraid.

"I'm not, Grimm," he replied, walking over to her and embracing her in his arms, "I promise, I'll be back before you know it." 

That night Puck held Sabrina in his arms until she fell softly asleep, only leaving after giving her a kiss on the forehead and tucking her in once more. 

Hi everyone, I know this is really short but there are going to be 3 parts, this is only the first part. The next part is going to be in Puck's POV and then it will be in Sabrina's. I hope you enjoyed and are excited for the upcoming story! Sorry I haven't written in so long, I sort of just didn't like my ideas and didn't have the motivation. Hope you enjoyed. 

As always,

-bentoverbackwards_01