Valentine's Day... P1

SABRINA'S POV

I woke up to the icy black void through the window. Ugh... I seriously do not want to go to school. I looked over and picked up my phone. What the heck?? It was 4:30AM? Why and how did I wake up so early? Then I looked at the date. The fourteenth of February! Oh boo hoo to me another terribly depressing valentines day because nobody would ever love my ugly face, at least that's how Puck has been putting it since I can remember. Now that I'm getting older, this just keeps getting sadder and sadder. ALL my friends have a guy who they know will be treating them today. Whatever. I'm Sabrina Grimm, queen of sneaks. I don't need a guy to make me feel better about myself.

I threw on some clothes and decided to make the most of my early wakeup. I went downstairs and started pulling out ingredients from the cupboard which I regret looking into because I seriously can't tell if Granny needs to clean it out or if these are the things she uses in our meals. I finally pulled out something normal. Cake batter! You know what, I think Granny actually has some molds for this. I scavenged in the drawers for a while but then I finally found them. Time to get this started!!

30 minutes later and I was still having trouble making everything. Grimms were not set out for cooking, I don't even know why I'm doing this. I quickly decided the batter was good enough and put them in the molds then put in the oven. 15 minutes later they were ready. I took them out and poked the popsicle sticks I found into them. I mean they'll do. After they came out and cooled off I coated them with red icing and put a few sprinkles on them. I'm impressed and surprised but if you dig in enough you can actually find some good stuff to eat in our kitchen. Pretty sure I found Daphne's chocolate chip cookie stash, I'm always wondering how she gets those things.

I looked at the clock, it was now 5:47 AM. That literally took me forever. I'm never cooking again. I took one of the cake pops and ate it. Mmm. That's pretty good actually. I put them into a container and hid them on the bookshelf. I can't risk somebody eating these. I guess I'll just go upstairs to get another hour of shut-eye.

I woke up once more on this dreaded day and threw on my shoes. The Sun was far up now even though it was earlier coming up already. I was so tired. I yawned and practically sleepwalked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and then walked down the stairs. Puck, Daphne, and Red were sitting at the table eating some yellow pancakes? I guess that's the least discolored food I'd seen in a while, which is what I would say if the pancakes were literally not as yellow as the middle of a perfectly hard-boiled egg! No way am I eating this. As always, Puck was shoving his face and Daphne was feeding the food under the table to Elvis. Red was silently picking at it with her fork.

I moved to the bookshelf and stuffed the cake pops into my backpack, then went to sit next to Daphne.

"Hey Sis," she said.

"Hi," I responded sleepily

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

"Oh.. thanks, you too..?"

"So.. ya gotta date?" She smirked.

"What!?! No!"

"Geez, chill,"

"Oh don't chill me, we know you're crushing on Pinocchio!" I said.

"Not as big as you're-"

"Can it, Daphne," I said flabbergasted.

I picked up my backpack and opened the door.

"Bye Granny, I'm walking today!"

Sorry for not updating guys! I'm hopefully back for a while now since it's Summer! Yay! Comment when you get out of school or when you did, I'd love to know. This one's gonna be good ;))

-Bentoverbackwards_01