Stupid Fairy Boy

PUCKS P.O.V 

PUCKABRINA STATUS; DATING

I pull on my shirt, get out of bed and walk downstairs. I smile when I saw Grimm because I know she's my girlfriend. I do this every day and it's starting to become annoying but I can't do anything about it. I look over into the family room confused to see Daphne jumping up and down excitedly. I mean, when is she not doing this? But she looks extra happy today. She's biting her palm and squealing.

"Uhm, Marshmallow, whatcha so excited about?" I say sitting down next to Grimm on the couch.

"PINOCCHIO IS COMING TOMORROW!" She squeaks and jumps up and down even more excitedly.

"Oh gosh.." I hear Grimm say.

"Why though?" I ask smelling my shirt when Grimm slaps my arm lightly making me stop.

"He's traveling.. around the world! Isn't that so cool? And he's coming by us and decided he'd come to visit to see me!!" She says happily.

"So you're dating Pinocchio now?" I hear Henry say from the kitchen disapprovingly.

"No, but I might, and also Dad, you're letting Sabrina date PUCK. How can Pinocchio be worse,"

I make a pouting face and stick out my tongue at Sabrina. "Yeah, how could Pinocchio be worse?"

"I agree," she says, laughing at me and Daphne.

"I still am not completely okay with it," Henry says eying me.

Everyone's smile is wiped right off their face, except for mine of course. In fact, this makes me smile brighter.

For the rest of the day, we all relax and watch a movie, read books *well not me because I'm allergic* and I take a walk with Sabrina when the sun is setting. We're on our way back when she starts talking about her dad.

"Puck, I'm sorry," she says.

"About what?" I ask.

"My dad, he should accept you by now,"

"It's fine, I get it, I'm the Trickster King!" I say laughing.

"No, for real, Puck, you're a great boyfriend," she says.

"You think?" I ask.

"Mhm, I do," she responds.

"Well... I think you're an okay girlfriend," I say jokingly of course.

"Oh shut up you dirty rat,"

"You love this dirty rat," I respond.

"Don't remind me," She laughs as we step inside the house.

When we get inside Henry is looking at us suspiciously. Grimm rolls her eyes and grabs my hand pulling me up the stairs.

"Okay, I'm going to bed," she says giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Grimm," I say walking off with a big smile on my face.

The next morning I wake up to the sun blaring through my window. I yawn, get dressed and walk sleepily down the stairs. Thank god it's the weekend still. I get to the bottom of the stairs and see Pinocchio sitting on the floor with Daphnie and a fly buzzes up to my ear. I smack it and it falls to the floor.

"Tinkerbell! Are you okay?" I hear a voice say. I could recognize that voice anywhere. Peter Pan.

I look up, my jaw drops and I pull my wooden sword out.

"Happy to see me, flyboy? I'm here with Pinocchio," and he points to Marshmallow and the puppet boy playing cards on the floor.

"What are you doing with Pinocchio!?" I yell angrily. Everyone looks at me.