I can't take it anymore

SABRINA'S P.O.V

Yesterday was absolutely humiliating, who I thought was my best friend dumped her entire lunch over my head, and her minions ruined my brand new shirt with their fancy "raspberry mocktails" whatever the heck that is. I won't lie, I slapped her right in the face and stomped away to the bathroom, where no, I didn't cry, not a single tear. I never thought that I would be at the bottom of the popularity scale. I mean, just think about everything I've gone through! How can people not appreciate that? How can I blame them, they don't know what I've done for the school, for them, for the world for what matters! It's just... annoying... after we were done sleuthing and training to fight scary witches and trolls I've just been a normal girl, and I'm Sabrina Grimm, not some average girl next door. 

The one thing that bothers me is that Puck, the stupid dumb fairy boy with breath that could demolish an entire city, gets all the attention he wants. That blonde headed 5'8... whatever, the point is everyone loves him, it's just not fair! Sometimes I miss how it used to be when we did everything together, me, Daphne, and him but now it seems that everything has changed, and I hate to admit it but the only thing I'm scared of now is not a goblin... but disappointing my family. And that includes Puck, so I trudge on. I can't let anyone see my pain. For years I've been the rock in my family, I've acted so toughly and now my pride is just too big to let that go, I have to stay strong. 

I clasp my nose between my thumb and pointer finger. Oh, Sabrina, you are so dumb. You're really scared of them?  That's what Puck would say. I lift my head back up and continue walking down the path to school.

"You're being a sloth today, Grimm, pick up the pace" the barf brain taunted me.

"Oh shut it," I say. 

"No, really, we're going to be late," he replies. 

"Then go," I respond.

Puck cocks his head at me, "Is something wrong?" 

"What? No! Why would you think that?" 

"Sheesh, okay," 

"Puck, I'm fine, really," I say. 

"Well, it doesn't seem like it, why don't you just say something?" 

"Puck! I'm FINE!" I say angrily. 

"Hmph," he says pursing his lips and walking ahead of me, "well okay then, I'm going," 

"Oh yeah? And since when do you care about getting to school on time?" I ask him.

"Listen, Grimm, I have a future ahead of me, and believe it or not, you might have one too, so it's in your best interest to keep up, even if each step is getting us excruciatingly closer to all those nasty books and their stench," he says scrunching his nose up. 

"Oh, if you wanna talk about the stench, you can have a nice chat with your socks," I snip. 

He turns around, stopping me in front of me and has the most serious look on his face that I almost start to get scared. 

"Hey, move out of the way bird brain, don't you want to get to school?" I say. 

Then with a swift movement, he picks me up and starts carrying me like a sack of money and running.

"Hey!! Put me down, Puck! It's not funny!" I yell pounding my fists on his back.

"That hurts, Grimm, but no," he says laughing. 

I groan, but soon we're at the school and he puts me back down, salutes and walks off to his own friends, AKA not me. I sigh and turn the other way, where am I supposed to go anyway? I don't belong in any group or clique, I just don't fit in. I walk inside and sit down in the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring. I see my backstabbing old friends, seeing them giggle and laugh at me, and I see Puck in his own group of friends, we make eye contact and he gives me that boyish smirk so I tug on the ends of my lips trying to smile back in a natural way. Right, Sabrina, you can't let your family down, remember, you have to make them proud. I walk back over to my 'friends' and can see Puck is still keeping a concerned eye on me after seeing I was alone but turns away after I reach the crowd.