That day

Thank you all SO much for 1k views. It means a lot to me and I know it may not seem a lot to many but I never imagined I'd get to this point when I was reading all my other favorite Puckabrina one-shots with over 3k views. Special shoutout to the people who've been supporting me, you know who you are.

edit: I now have over 10k views, I was such a little baby back then but nonetheless, thank you guys so much for the support

Sabrina's POV.

I woke up with a jolt. Daphne came marching into the room with a megaphone.

"Wake up! Woo! Wake up!" She yelled.

"Daphne... shut up," I said sleepily.

"NO!" She screamed right into my ear.

I rolled over and pulled my pillow over my head.

"WAKE UP!" She yelled even louder.

"Okay, okay, I'm up!" I say putting my hands over my head.

Daphne waltzes out of the room, megaphone still in hand. My ears are still ringing from before and I'm surprised because usually, I'm the one who has to wake her up.

I pulled on my clothing and get up and yawn.

I was okay with getting up early because today... it was the day Puck was coming home. 

I'd been waiting for this day for forever. We wrote letters to each other, even though he did less than I. And I hate to admit it, but I worried about him every day of the week. At some point in time, there was always going to be me, Sabrina Grimm, worrying about a stupid fairy boy named Puck. 

I raced down the stairs and couldn't contain my smile. Everyone looked happy. Probably about seeing Puck, but also Uncle Jake too. I sat on the edge of my chair, for once eating the food Granny put on my plate but the taste meant nothing compared to the euphoria I was feeling. I thought about how the moment would play through. I would hug Puck for as long as I could and I'd never let him go. 

I never thought I'd say this, but, I can't wait to smell his disgusting stench again. 

When the door opened Uncle Jake walked in and we all ran in for a hug. I squeezed him tighter than ever, a bright smile still on my face. I couldn't contain it. 

"Uncle Jake, we missed you so much!" Daphne exclaimed.

"I missed you too, and you too, mom," he said breaking the hug and going to embrace Granny Relda as she smiled cheekily. I went over and picked up a laughing Basil, bouncing him up and down as I waited for Puck to walk through the door. 

I waited. 

And waited.

And waited. 

But he never came. Uncle Jake moved from the laughing conversation from the kitchen to me. He put a hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him. 

"Uncle Jake, where's Puck?" I asked. 

"'Brina..." he said. 

"Don't tell me he's gone to stay with those other fairies again," I said frowning.

"No," he replied.

"Oh?" I asked, "Then where is he?" 

"'Brina, nobody told you? Puck died," he says. 

My face goes pale and I feel like pure death. I see my family all around me looking solemn and upset. What is happening? Why is this happening? My best friend- he's dead. 

I want to run into my room and cry so that's what I do. I lock my door and scream. I cry into my pillow, tears dripping down my face, and my cheeks red and puffy. This boy who ruined my life I now seem not able to live without. 

Nobody comes up to console me and I feel like taking my life. I stand up and feel dizzy like I'm about to faint. 

And then I fall. 

And then I'm caught. 

I look up to my savior. 

His golden blonde messy hair and green eyes are staring down at me. I get up, squeal and bury my face in his sweatshirt, crying harder than I was before. 

I take my face out of his shirt and pull on the strings of his sweater bringing him closer to me. Puck wraps his arms around me for a hug.

I grab his face and kiss him. My face is fiery red but I don't care. 

"April fools...?" Puck says.

I slap him in the face.