summertime sadness

"It's so quiet

"It's so quiet." Carl said to Carol as they waited outside the prison. "It's easy to forget how loud the world used to be," Carol laughed,"I used to complain about it all the time. Traffic, construction,car alarms,noise pollution. What I wouldn't give up for the sweet sound of a jumbo jet." "It'd be even sweeter if we were all on it." Carl said. Suddenly,they heard a car approaching and Carl said,"Please be them." The blue Honda Civic came into sight,Carl and Carol opened the gates to let the car in then they closed the gates. Rick got out of the car and hugged his son. "Where's Hershel?" Rick asked. "He's in the cell block." Carl answered.

Maggie hugged Beth and Hershel told Beth,"Take your sister inside." The seventeen years old nodded and she went up to Rick. She placed a kiss on his hairy cheek before taking Maggie inside the prison.

The door of the cell block opened and Rick and Hershel entered. Carl locked the door behind them and Ben asked,"Not a chatterbox,is he?" "Be patient. When he's ready,let me do the talking." Tyrese said.

Beth gave Judith in Rick's arms as Beth said,"She kind of has Lori's eyes." Judith started crying,but she stopped because Rick held her in his arms.

Hershel wiped the blood off of Glenn's face and said,"You got worked over good. Surprised no bone were broken." "It's courtesy of Daryl's brother." Glenn said. "Are you,Maggie,and Carmen all right?" Hershel asked. Glenn didn't answer Hershel's questions. "Thanks for looking out for them. If anything... I'll go check on Maggie. You need anything else?" Hershel asked. "I think Carmen hates me and Maggie." Glenn said. "Why do you think that?" Hershel asked. "I...I don't know. I think it's because of Barbara. I think that affected her," Glenn answered, "The poor girl lost her mother by some bastard. She tried running away once. And she pointed a gun at me." "I think it's her menstrual cycle. Give her one to five or seven days. Then talk to her." Hershel said. Hershel then walked in Maggie's cell and saw that she was cleaning blood of her arm. "You got something needs looking at?" Hershel asked. "Is Glenn all right?" Maggie asked. "Go see. You two seem to be holding something back.  You want to tell me what happened?" Hershel asked. Maggie stayed quiet and Hershel said,"Don't disappear on me." Maggie nodded and her father hugged her.

Night already came to Georgia and Hershel put his hand on Michonne's cheek who was sleeping on the cell's bed. "She's out like a light. Must be days since she slept." Hershel said as Carmen leaned against the wall. "How long before she can travel?" Rick asked. "I'll keep an eye on her." Carmen said,her arms crossed against her tattered up green overalls. "Pretty sure she has a concussion. Couple of days since she's up." Hershel said.

"I'm Tyrese." Tyrese said,his hand extended out at Rick. "These people are Sasha,Ben,and Tom." Hershel said. "How'd you get in?" Rick asked the group of survivors. "Fire damage to the administration part of the prison. Wall's down." Tyrese said. "That side's completely overrun with walkers. How'd you get this far?" Rick asked. "We didn't. We lost our friend Donna." Tyrese said. "They were lost in the gyms." Carl said. "You brought them here?" Rick asked. "He had no choice." Hershel answered. "Sorry about your friend. We know what that's like." Rick said. "Hershel said you could use some extra hands. We're no stranger to hard work. We'll go out and get our own food,stay out of your hair. You got a problem with another group, we'll help with that,too. Anything to contribute." Tyrese said. "Please. It's like "10 Little Indians" out there. It's just us now." Sasha said. Rick looked up and his breathing became shaky. He saw Lori,in a white,long dress and she was looking down at him. "No,no. No,no,no,no. No. No,no,no,no. Why are you here? What do you want from me?" Rick asked himself. "Dad?" Carl asked,concerned for his father. "Why are you—no. I can't help you. Get out! Get — Get out!" Rick screamed. "What are you doing?" Sasha asked. "Hey,easy,Rick. There's no need to—" Maggie got interrupted and jumped when Rick screamed in her face,"You don't belong here! Get out! Please!" "We'll go." Tyrese said and his group left. Carmen walked in on the scene and asked,"Is everything all right? What's going on?" "What are you doing here?! Get out! Out!" Rick screamed which startled Carmen. Rick pulled out his gun and started waving it around like a toy which made everyone step back and get out their guns. Carmen's unsteady hands pointed the pistol at Rick who was still screaming like a maniac.