them

"It's okay,honey," Maggie sniffled as she held Carmen who was uncontrollable sobbing,"they're all in a better place now. They're with Barbara,Amy,Lori,and Hershel." "But," Carmen sobbed,"I just miss them. So,so much!" Maggie held on to the girl,running her fingers through her curls.

The engine sputtered and stopped in the middle of the road. "We're out,just like the other one." Abraham said. "So we walk." Rick said and everyone got out of the van. They began walking,the sun hitting them which made them sweat uncontrollably. "While we were on a run,Sadie said you might like this," Carl told Carmen and pulled out a small bottle with glitter inside and gave it to Carmen,"We thought it was cute." The grieving girl smiled at the boy and said,"Thanks,Carl."

"Dad,look." Carl told Rick as they all approached abandoned cars. "Let's search them and hurry up." Abraham said. So they scattered around and began searching the cars,finding some food and clothes. Carmen opened up the trunk of the back of the car and saw a tied up walker in it. She covered her mouth and began sobbing. "Hey, everything alright?" Glenn asked as he put his hand on her arm. "There's a walker in there," She sobbed,"It's tied up and everything." "It's okay,it's okay." Glenn whispered as he hugged the distraught girl.

The thunder rumbled as the group sat down on the dirt floor. They didn't talk. They didn't do anything. All they did was mourn and mourn.

They were back on the road,sweating their asses off again. "I don't know if I want to fight it anymore." Maggie told Glenn. "You do. You do. That's who you are. And maybe it's curse nowadays,but I don't think so. We fought to be here. And we have to keep fighting." Glenn said to her. "Drink." Tara said to Carmen as she offered her a water bottle. "No." She said in a firm voice. "Don't be like Abraham and drink the damn water bottle." Tara said to her. "I said no." Carmen said. "Suit yourself." Tara said,putting the water bottle away.

They all surrounded the packs of water,a note saying,'From A Friend.' "What else are we gonna do?" Rosita asked. "Not this. We don't know who left it." Rick said. "If that's a trap,we already happen to be in it. But I,for one,would like to think it is indeed from a friend." Eugene said and grabbed one of the bottles but Abraham smacked it out of his hand. There was a thunderclap and rain began pouring. They all began laughing as they soaked up in the raining,some of them laying on road or sticking their tongues out. Carl put his hat on Judith who was fussing and Carmen just stood,a Stern expression was on her face. The thunder boomed and the smiles were gone. "We need to find shelter right now!" Finn shouted over the thunder.

They walked into a barn,their weapons pointed at anything in the dark. "We're clear." Rick said. Carmen laid on her side,her tears rolling down her nose as the group surrounded the campfire. "They're gonna be okay," Carol told Glenn,"Maggie bounces back more than any of us do. Give Carmen some time. It takes awhile for her to recover." "I used to feel sorry for kids that have to grow up now. In this. But I think it got it wrong. Growing up is getting used to the world. This is easier for them." Rick said. "This isn't the world. This isn't it." Michonne said. The thunder boomed,making the doors rattle loudly,waking everyone up. They heard walkers thudding against the door and they all pushed their weight against the door. "Come on,people!" Carmen screamed over the loud thunder and wind howling as they pushed against the two doors.

Maggie opened her eyes and sat up to see everyone sleeping next to each other. She went outside and saw the dead walkers. "Morning." Sasha said as she followed Maggie. "Look at this." Sasha said. They sat down on the nearest log and looked off at the sun rising. "I see it. Noah,Klaus,those kids....Noah said he didn't know if he can make it. That's how I feel." Sasha said. "Hey. Hi." A man said and instantly,Sasha and Maggie pointed their guns at the man. "Good morning,"The man said with his arms up,"My name is Aaron. I know,stranger danger. But I'm a friend. I'd like to talk to the person in charge. I have good news."