romance

They walked along the train tracks,silent. "Crazy Cheese?" Carl asked Michonne,holding a can of spray cheese. Michonne shook her head and they stopped in front of a train cart. On the cart,there was a map which led to a sanctuary. "What do you think?" Carmen asked. "Let's go." Rick answered and they began their journey amongst the train tracks.

Leaves were rustling and Daryl and Beth got out of the bushes. "Come on." Daryl said and opened the trunk of a nearby car. Walkers were nearby as Beth got in the trunk and Daryl joined her. He closed the trunk and tied it shut with some cloth. Walkers were snarling outside,thumping along it. Lighting crashed,the snarling and thumping intensified.

He sat on the road,his crossbow next to him,as he looked down. He lost her. No,Beth didn't die but she just....ran off to God who knows where and Daryl couldn't stop it. A man approached him and said,"Well,look it here." Another man approached Daryl and soon,a whole group of men surrounded Daryl. "A Bowman. I respect that. See,a man with a rifle,he could have done some kind of photographer or soccer coach back in the day. But a Bowman's a Bowman through and through. What you got there,150 pound draw weight. I'll be donkey-licked if that don't fire at least 300 feet per second. I've been looking for a weapon like that." The leader of the gang said.

Glenn and his group walked along train tracks in the forest. Tara walked faster and saw something taped to a tree. Glenn saw this too and his heart dropped when he read,GLENN,CARMEN GO TO TERMINUS,MAGGIE,SASHA,BOB. Glenn was about to cry and began running like there was no tomorrow.

"I think we got a day's worth of water left

"I think we got a day's worth of water left. We're lucky if it's cooled off a little." Rick told Michonne. They heard and turned around to see Carl and Carmen trying to walk along the train tracks. "What are you doing?" Rick asked. "Winning a bet." Carl answered, cockily. "In your dreams." Carmen said,her arms were out as her feet slowly went in front of each other on the rusty tracks. "I'm still on." Carl said. "This might on awhile. Maybe we can speed this up." Michonne said. "I can do it." Carmen said. They slowly kept on walking until Carmen lost her balance and stepped off the tracks. Carl smirked,"I win. Pay up." Carmen groaned in annoyance and fished through the bag of supplies. Michonne smiled as Carmen pulled out two candy bars. "Is that really the last Big Cat?" Carl asked. "Take it or leave it." Carmen answered. Carl bit his bottom lip and his hand went towards the Big Cat candy bar. "Oh,come on." Carmen groaned. "Hey,but you said winner's choice." Carl said. "Screw you." Carmen said in a jokingly matter, putting the other candy bar in the bag of supplies. Carl opened the candy bar and broke it into two,giving one piece to Carmen. "Thanks." Carmen said,taking a bite of the candy.