guns and roses

At the last moment,Daryl and Merle decided to help out with the walkers that were about to overrun the prison. Glenn had came back to find the horrible discovery. When he went through the gates,he ran up and hugged Maggie who hugged back.

"We're not leaving." Rick told Hershel as they gathered up in the C cell block. "We can't stay here." Hershel said. "What if there's another sniper? A wood pallet won't stop one of those rounds." Maggie said. "We can't even go outside." Beth said. "Not in the daylight." Carol said. "If Rick says we're not running, we're not running." Glenn said. "No,better to live like rats." Merle said. "You got a better idea?" Rick asked. "Yeah,we should have slid out of here last night and lived to fight another day. But we lost that window,didn't we? I'm sure he's got scouts on every road out of this place by now." Merle answered. "Oh,my God,I think I'm gonna throw up." Carmen said,her back hunched over and head hung low. Carl immediately ran towards the pale faced girl and started rubbing her back with one hand and his other hand was on her arm. "We ain't scared of that prick." Daryl said. "Y'all should be. That truck went through the fence thing,that's just him ringing the doorbell. We might have some thick wall's to hide behind," Merle said as Michonne wiped her katana with a blue rag,"but he's got the guns and the numbers. And if he takes the high ground around this place,shoot,he could just starve us out if he wanted to." That's when the sick feeling from Carmen's stomach went up her esophagus. The vomit rushed out of her mouth and splatted on the dirty prison floor. "Oh!" Carl exclaimed when she started vomiting. "Carl,take Carmen into her cell." Rick said. Carl nodded and guided Carmen to her cell after she vomited. "This is all you! You started this!" Maggie shouted at Merle. "What difference whose fault it is? What do we do?" Beth asked. "I said we should leave. Now Axel's dead. We can't just sit here." Hershel answered. "I agree!" Carmen yelled from her cell.

Rick had his binoculars on his eyes, scanning through the area. Carl walked by his side and Rick said,"You shouldn't be out here." "I'm a good shot. Carmen's resting,again. I think she's sick." Carl said. "Well,Hershel will treat her and she'll be better in no time." Rick said. "Hey,Dad?" Carl asked. "Yeah?" Rick asked. "How do you tell....a girl that you like her?" Carl asked,redness slowly creeping up on his cheeks. "And who is this particular girl?" Rick asked,a smirk on his face. "Well, she's pretty. Her father is apart of this group and she hates Maggie." Carl answered. "So,Carmen?" Rick asked. "Who told you that?" Carl asked,his cheeks were red as cherries. "Well,the hints are obvious. Carmen is.....a handful. Firstly,try to compliment her and take it slow. I'll explain the rest on the way." Rick said,with a chuckle. "Got it." Carl said and walked away.
(a/n: oh jesus)

"Take watch. Eyes open,head down." Rick said to Maggie as she grabbed her gun. "We can't burn the bodies without burning through out bullets." Hershel said. "So we're trapped in here. We barely have any food or ammo." Glenn said. "We've been through this before. We'll be all right." Daryl said. "Yeah,right before there was a snake in the nest." Glenn said. "Hey,don't pull that bullshit again. Merle is staying so get over it. All y'all." Daryl said and walked away.