carmen

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Carmen shouted as she, Daryl, Merle, Maggie,and Rick ran out of Woodbury with their weapons in their hands

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" Carmen shouted as she, Daryl, Merle, Maggie,and Rick ran out of Woodbury with their weapons in their hands. Tear gas arose from the small town and Merle said,"They're all at the arena. This way." "You're not going anywhere with us." Rick said in a firm voice. "You really want to do this now?" Merle asked.

Dawn had came to Georgia and Michonne leaned against the Honda Civic as Glenn sat down on the road. "Glenn!" The booming voice of Rick startled the two and they ran towards the group. "Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up." Rick said. When Michonne and Glenn saw Merle with the group,they immediately got out their weapons. "What the hell is he doing here?!" Glenn shouted,his gun pointed at Merle and so was Michonne's katana. This set an alarm in their heads and Maggie pointed her gun at Michonne. "Stop!" Carmen shouted as she pointed her gun at the back of Glenn's head. "Get that thing out of my face!" Daryl yelled at Glenn. "Man,look like you've gone native,brother." Merle laughed. Glenn slowly lowered his gun as Daryl said to his older brother,"No more than you hanging out with that psycho back there." "Oh,yeah,man. He is a charmer,I got to tell you that. Been putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea. Big time,baby." Merle said. "What?" Glenn asked as Rick looked at Michonne in confusion. "Andrea's in Woodbury?" Carmen asked,her gun still raised. "You know Andrea?" Rick asked Michonne. "Yep,she does. Her and Blondie spent all winter cuddling up in the forest. My Nubian queen here had two pet walkers. No arms,cut off the jaws,kept them in chains. Kind of ironic now that I think about it." Merle said. "Shut up,bro." Daryl said. "So what are you going to do now,Sheriff? Surrounded by a bunch of liars,thugs,and cowards." Merle said. "Shut up!" Carmen shouted,her gun now pointed at Merle. "Oh,man,look at this. Pathetic. All these guns and no bullets in them." Merle said. "Merle,shut up!" Daryl shouted. "Shut up yourself! Bunch of p—" Before Merle could say anything else,the handle of Carmen's gun hit the back of Merle's head, knocking him out. "Asshole." Carmen huffed.

The door locked as Hershel stitched up a Tom's leg. There were new people who's names were Tyrese,Sasha,Ben,and Tom. "Pretty nice having medical training." Tyrese said. "It'll only get you so far." Hershel said. Beth walked in the cell block with Judith in her arms. "How old is the baby?" Sasha asked. "Barely a week." Hershel answered as Beth grabbed some formula. "To be honest,we never thought we'd see another baby. What's it's name?" Sasha asked. "Judith." Carl answered. "Beautiful. Where's the mother?" Sasha asked. They all stayed silent and Sasha,in a low tone,said,"Sorry."

"It won't work." Rick said. "It's gotta." Daryl said. Michonne and Carmen leaned against the car as the group huddled up in a circle in the middle of the road. "It'll stir things up." Rick said. "Look,The Governor is probably on the way to the prison right now. Merle knows how he thinks and we could use the muscle." Daryl said. "I'm not having him at the prison." Maggie said. "Do you really want him sleeping in the same cell block as Carol or Beth?" Glenn asked. "He ain't a rapist." Daryl said. "Well,his buddy is." Glenn said and Maggie looked at him in disbelief. "They ain't buddies no more. Not after last night." Daryl said. "There's now way Merle's gonna live there without putting everyone at each other's throats." Rick said. "So you're gonna cut Merle loose and bring the last samurai home with us?" Daryl asked. "She's not coming back." Rick said. Then,they heard giggling. They turned around to see Michonne and Carmen laughing and talking. "She's not in a state to be on her own and Carmen grown attached to her." Maggie said to the group. "She did bring you guys to us." Glenn said. "And then ditched us." Rick said. "To save that foul-mouthed little girl." Maggie said. "She's too unpredictable." Rick said. "We don't know who she is,but Carmen does. But Merle, Merle's blood." Daryl said. "No,Merle is your blood. My blood,my family is standing right here and waiting for us back at the prison." Glenn said. "And you're part of that family. But he's not. He's not." Rick said to Daryl. Daryl had a mean scowl on his face and said to Maggie,"Say bye to your pop for me." He then walked away into the woods with his,now awake,big brother.

They began loading up their items and Rick said to Michonne,"We patch you up then you are gone." "I'm coming with her. She's my best friend." Carmen said to Rick. "We can't have anyone else leave." Rick said to Carmen. "So what? I'm still going with her. She's family." Carmen said with a shrug.

The car stopped due to an abandoned truck in the middle of the road. Rick,Glenn, and Maggie got out of the car. "Get the brakes." Rick said. Glenn opened the door to the abandoned truck and a walker came at him. "I got it." Glenn said as he threw the walker on the floor. The bottom of Glenn's boot repeatedly hit the walkers head until Glenn got tired and the brains and blood covered Glenn's boot.

Michonne and Carmen watched what happened in the backseat of the car. "So that's your father that Barb was babbling about?" Michonne asked. Carmen chuckled softly,"Yeah,that's my father. He don't do much though. He couldn't prevent me from running away,he couldn't prevent Solanà from dying,and he couldn't prevent Barbara from dying as well. So,I wouldn't consider him as my father." "Oh,I'm sorry. How long have you been with this group?" Michonne asked. "Long enough." Carmen simply answered.