hearts in threes

"Did you ever had a kid?" Carl asked Michonne as she opened up the cabinets. "Yeah,I had a three year old son. And he found me extremely funny." Michonne answered. "Why didn't you ever tell me you had a kid? What was his name? Did you have any others? Were you married?" Carl asked. The memories,oh,God,the memories were coming back to Michonne,taunting her. "I'll answer one question at a time,one room at a time,and only after we've cleaned it." Michonne answered before walking away. Carl nodded and wondered why she didn't want to talk about it.

"You're a coward."
"No,I'm sorry."
"You're a lying coward. That's all you'll ever be."
"No,please,I'm sorry. Don't do this, please."
"What the hell'd you say to me?"
"I said don't do this."
"This ain't your business."
Rick woke up due to a man's scream and men laughing. He got up from the bed and hid under it. A tall,slender man entered the bedroom Rick was in and walked around a bit. The floor boards were creaking underneath every step the man took. Suddenly,the bed squeaked as the man sighed as if he was...relaxed.

Michonne stood in front of a painting,observing it and Carl asked,"What was your son's name?" "I said after." Michonne answered. "Well,these are actually two separate rooms and we already cleared that one,so..." Carl trailed off. "Andre. His name was Andre Anthony," Michonne answered,pausing,"Make sure there isn't a box of cookies hiding in there." She pointed to the cabinet as she walked away and Carl asked,"Did you have any other kids?" "Rules of the game,my friend." Michonne said as she walked down the hallway. Carl stuffed a couple of peppermints into his pocket and walked down the hallway with Michonne before asking,"So? Did you?" Michonne scoffed,"You know,you could be a spy. Or a cop. No. One was enough for me. And Andre was handful,like you and Carmen." "Does this hallway count as a room?" Carl asked. "If you can find something we can use." Michonne answered. Carl walked around the hallway and he held a giant,blank canvas. He gave to Michonne and asked,"Does this count?" "Technically,yes." Michonne answered, grabbing the canvas away from him. "How long has it been?" Carl asked. Michonne deeply sighed before saying,"It happened after — you know,after everything happened." "Does my dad or Carmen know?" Carl asked. "Never told him. Carmen already knew. Never told anyone else 'till now." Michonne answered. "Your secret is safe with me." Carl said. Michonne smiled a bit and said,"It's not really a secret." "It's still safe with me." Carl said.

Carmen held her hands to her mouth as she felt the space around her was closing. A man entered the room she was hiding in and walked around, finding nothing. Carmen held her knife,flat on her chest as she closed her eyes,praying to God that she wouldn't be found and even if she was,she prayed that the men wouldn't do anything to her.

After seeming about ten minutes or so,Rick crawled out of under the bed and walked into the nearest room,carefully.
"There's a girl down here,Len!"
"What?!"
"There's a girl,you prick. She isn't here,but I found her book."
Rick's eyes widened as he realized who they were talking about and walked to the bathroom. He closed the door and his eyes widened when he saw a man in there. Rick punched the man and the door opened. The man and Rick stopped fighting when they saw Carmen in the doorway. She immediately closed the door as Rick began choking the man out with the strap of a gun. The man tried reaching for the scissors that was on the bathroom floor,but Carmen's knife went through the man's head, instantly killing him. Rick moved the gun away from the man's neck as Carmen grabbed her knife out of the man's skull and fixed her dirty baseball cap.

Rick threw his jacket on the roof through the open window and helped Carmen get on the brick roof. He then got on too and whispered,"Ready?" Carmen nodded and they jumped from the roof to the leafy grounds.

Rosita sighed as she leaned against the truck and looked down at the ground. She saw a photo and picked it up. "This yours?" Rosita asked Glenn who snatched it out of her hands. "Sorry about your ride. Hope you guys make it to Washington." Glenn said, grabbing the backpacks and walked away,Tara following him and everyone else that was with Abraham started following Glenn too.

Rick and Carmen ran up to Michonne and Carl who were returning from the supply run. "Go! Go!" Rick said and the four began running away.

Maggie looked down at her wedding ring,realizing that her husband and her step daughter might be dead. "Tyrese could have made it,Sasha." Bob told Sasha. "We don't know if anybody got out." She said. "No. We do." Bob said.