coda

The cop car chased after the male police officer and the person in the vehicle was Rick. The car went faster until it hit the officer, sending him flying to the ground. Rick got out of the car and told the officer,"All you had to do was stop." He got out his revolver and shot the man in the head before getting back in the vehicle.

The pounding and shouting of Gabriel outside of the church startled the four that was in the church. "Oh,shit!" Carmen said and grabbed her axe. "Watch her,okay?" Michonne asked Finn while giving him Judith. "Of course." Finn said,holding the little baby in his arms. Carmen broke down the wood planks that blocked the church doors and Gabriel immediately ran inside the church. Soon,walkers started coming in and they ran into the storage closet where Finn was. "Under there!" Gabriel said and pointed to the hole in the floor.

They crawled out of under the church and Carmen pulled up Gabriel off the floor. "What the fuck were you thinking?" She asked,irritatingly. "I had to see it." Gabriel said. After the walkers were inside the church,they all blocked blocked the doors with wood planks and Michonne even used her belt to tie up the doorknobs.

"He wouldn't stop." Rick told Daryl as his group and the remaining officer gathered up in the corridor. "This change things?" Daryl asked. "It has to. I don't know if they'll play ball." Rick said. "Let's find out." Daryl said and walked up to the female officer. "You said the trade was a bad idea. What changed?" Daryl asked the officer. "Lamson was our shot. So it's this or you go in guns blazing,right? You don't want that. I know the good ones from the bad. Let me help you." The female officer said.

"What are we gonna do?" Carmen asked as they stared at the church full of walkers. The wood started breaking but just in time,a firetruck approached in front on the church. Abraham got out of the vehicle and soon Glenn did as well. He ran up to Carmen and hugged her tightly since he was glad that his daughter was still alive. "Oh, thank God." Maggie said as she joined in the hug. They pulled away and Maggie asked,"You okay?" "Yeah,I'm fine." Carmen answered. "You're back early." Michonne said. "Eugene lied. He can't stop it. Washington isn't the end." Glenn said and disappointed looks appeared. "Where is everyone?" Tara asked. "Beth's alive. She's in a hospital in Atlanta. Some people have her,but the others went to get her back." Michonne told Maggie. "Do we know which one?" She asked,tears in her eyes. "Grady Memorial." Carl said and Maggie began crying in joy. "Let's blow this joint." Tara said. "Let's go save your sister." Rosita said.

"You're beating yourself up." Tyrese said as he and Sasha were on a roof of a building,their snipers were pointed at there hospital. "I was stupid." Sasha said. "At the church,that guy you killed,his name was Martin. Me and Carol. Back by Terminus. Then she went in after you all and it was just me and him. I said I killed him. I could have done it,maybe I should have done it,but...I didn't. I kept thinking about it. I remember when we were kids and you used to follow me around, copying every little thing I did." Tyrese said. "You're still the same. And that is good. I don't think I can be. Not anymore." Sasha said.

Rick walked in front of a police car with his hands up as two officers got out of the vehicle. "Officer Franco. Officer McGinley. I'm Rick Grimes. I was a deputy in the King County Sheriff's Department. I'm here to make a proposal." Rick said. "Lay your weapons on the ground." Franco said and Rick laid his weapons on the floor. "What's your proposal?" McGinley asked. "You have two of my people,I have one of yours. We want to make an exchange. Then we'll be on our way. No one gets hurt." Rick answered. "Who?" McGinley asked. "Officer Shepherd for Beth and Carol. You picked up a woman yesterday after your people hit her with a car." Rick said. "Noah and Klaus,they're with you? That's how you know?" McGinley asked. "Yes,they are." Rick answered. "What about Officer Lamson?" Franco asked. "He was attacked by the dead before we got to him. Radio your lieutenant. I'll wait." Rick said.

The south side of the hospital door opened,letting Rick's group in as Officer Lamson and Franco lead the group. They met up in the hallway, seeing Carol in a wheelchair which Beth pushed. "She hasn't been harmed." Rick told Dawn. "Where's Lamson?" Dawn asked. "Rotters got him." Shepherd said. "I'm sorry to hear that. One of yours for one of mine." Dawn said. Shepherd and Carol and Beth walked down the hallway to their groups. "Glad we can work things out. Now I just need Noah or Klaus. And then you can leave." Dawn said. "That wasn't part of the deal." Sadie said. "Noah and Klaus are my wards. Beth is took their place and I'm losing her,so I need one of them back." Dawn said. "Wait,"Beth said and walked up to Dawn,"I get it now." Beth pulled out scissors from her jacket and stabbed it into Dawn,making her gasp and her gun went off,shooting Beth in the head,instantly killing her. Everyone's eyes were wide and Sadie pulled out her gun. Dawn pointed her gun at Sadie's head and pulled the trigger,making Sadie fall into Rick's arms as the bullet stayed in her head. Daryl pulled out his gun and killed Dawn which made everyone point their guns at each other. "Hold your fire," Shepherd shouted,tears in her eyes,"It's over! It was just about her. Stand down." The officers put their guns down and Rick's group began crying due to the loss of their youngest group members.

The firetruck pulled up to entrance of the hospital,their weapons out and ready. They stopped once they saw the group, saddened. However,Carmen stopped walking and dropped her axe as the tears started appearing in her eyes. She began wailing once she saw her best friend in Rick's arms and Carmen fell to her knees as she sobbed hysterically. Finn rushed over to her and hugged her, crying along with her. Soon,Glenn,Maggie,and Carl joined in as they wrapped their arms around her in a comforting way. "No! No!" She sobbed and Maggie began crying once she saw her sister in Daryl's arms.

(a/n= it's 4:50 am and this is the 356th time i've cried all night because lately i've been wanting to die and questioning my existence so sorry for spelling mistakes ✌)